• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@1CCX sure that is possible without diamonds? You only get 6 field kits for free and 1 harvest kit if you get into top 20%

What am I overlooking?

Sinitar

Regent
@1CCX sure that is possible without diamonds? You only get 6 field kits for free and 1 harvest kit if you get into top 20%

What am I overlooking?
in my live server is possible get the silver league without diamonds
of course if I was in one server like this,I'll had that sensation you talk

in soccer cup I had +50% points than the gold league has required without spending diamonds with 47 goals https://prntscr.com/u6tt6c

Last edited:

The Lady Ann

Baronet
yes but I want the best tactic this is why I asked

I have decided to ignore daily prizes just bake on the last day so I can hopefully use ALL ingredients

do all the daily quests religiously and pick up every incident as soon as it appears,

hopefully that will get my high enough up the league to get a minimum of 8 fields

Owl II

Emperor
БафПоле.jpg
Not sure this is a mistake. But this is a strange behavior for the set. Why do I need aid in a wheat field? To make the scarecrow happy?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Both the Wheat Field and the Ochre Yard provide Happiness and can be polished as they are classed as decorations.

Owl II

Emperor
Both the Wheat Field and the Ochre Yard provide Happiness and can be polished as they are classed as decorations.
Sakura rock, Piazza fountain, Nishikigoi pond provide Happiness as well. But they can't be polished. I remember the Celtic forest set could have been polished or motivated at first. But this was removed later