• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I was 4 stars short of bronze so no extra's for me, not a happy bunny

they need to slightly move the goal posts before it hits live

logged in everyday, missed 2 dailies, found 7 ingredients through incidents, bought 1 cinnamon this morning so I could bake something and refresh the board in the hope I could use my 3 caramel, 1 apple and 1 chocolate managed to cook one more thing but on the whole a very unsatisfactory outcome, leaves a very unpleasant taste

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Had to spend 1k diamonds to get to 20 1 8ngridients and secure trainee league for 1 last field kit. On live servers I might not have this 1k diamonds.

On live worlds you're less likely to need it - using the free diamonds from the event to push ahead a bit is common on beta - makes bronze harder to achieve.

Sinitar

Regent
my favorite for attacking army stats:

View attachment 5795
5 FP, 15 goods, 48% Attack, 16% Defense, 38 squares (remaining 4 to be used up by 4xsentinel outpost for another 16% defense), no road needed. I don't like the idea of extra Ochre Yards because they're far less space efficient than the alternative of just more sentinel outposts. But they do have the advantage of being a roadless support for wheat fields. 8 Fields is probably going to take a little diamonds at least though since 6 is the amount they've likely targeted for you to win naturally.
I lost your project or I don't remember..
Anyway, I have 8 pieces and thank for you I going to edit my set

Last edited:

DeletedUser9570

trainee is indeed a bit low for "having done everything" - did you do all daily challenges?
On regular worlds I would expect to end up in apprentice when everything was done and no diamonds were spend, but it always depends on the whole server - if everyone is active it depends on luck (who has the least amount of ingredients left and how many ingredients did you find in incidents)

Yes I did all quests, there was none left, including the daily quests. That's why I said it's unbalanced. The users of diamonds have unduly advantage here. The The league should not be defined by the stars but by the number of quests done.

DeletedUser9570

Are you saying top 20% is not top 20% and that innogames decides the threshold, or what's your point? Of course players fight to get over the line on the last day and increase the number you have to bake. If you didn't expect that don't blame others for thinking you are new.

Of course they do. They know the players have no way to control whether their statements are correct. And of course they put their advantage to good use.

Hedning1390

Farmer
Yes I did all quests, there was none left, including the daily quests. That's why I said it's unbalanced. The users of diamonds have unduly advantage here. The The league should not be defined by the stars but by the number of quests done.
So did you need top 5% or top 20% to get the full barn? Because I don't think top 20% is unreasonable. I didn't play this particular event actively but previously I have never failed top 20% when collecting every daily reward and all incidents. There aren't that many players who buy diamonds. Certainly not close to 20%.

Also what evidence do you have for innogames cheating with the league requirements?

Sinitar

Regent
also 2 year ago is was same and gaining the trainer league...

Sinitar

Regent
So did you need top 5% or top 20% to get the full barn? Because I don't think top 20% is unreasonable. I didn't play this particular event actively but previously I have never failed top 20% when collecting every daily reward and all incidents. There aren't that many players who buy diamonds. Certainly not close to 20%.

Also what evidence do you have for innogames cheating with the league requirements?
innogames didn't cheating the league requirements;if you gain free diamonds here,the people are tend to spend thats diamonds in events

Tiituska

Farmer
Please, please, please Inno !! Give us a brake !!!! Don' start with any new events at least for a month !!! My cities are a chaos with all new buildings, There is no time anymore to do something with re-building......Get a life they say...... is there another life then besides FoE ???????

maxbergheim

Squire
I don't know if there will be new levels for the juice factory, mill and cottage buildings. the juice factory and the mill are now overtaken by other more profitable buildings

I didn't play this event too seriously, and didn't play it last year, so I am wondering for live: how many daily specials can you expect to get in this event?
I am assuming the September cottage is the best prize to go for, so is it easy to get all 7 selection kits? is it possible to get 14, and build 2 max cottages?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I didn't play this event too seriously, and didn't play it last year, so I am wondering for live: how many daily specials can you expect to get in this event?
I am assuming the September cottage is the best prize to go for, so is it easy to get all 7 selection kits? is it possible to get 14, and build 2 max cottages?

Yes it'd be easy to get 7.

14 is plausible but neither easy nor guaranteed if you do everything (daily login, all quests, daily challenge, collect incidents) and target the most efficient recipes.

Yes it'd be easy to get 7.

14 is plausible but neither easy nor guaranteed if you do everything (daily login, all quests, daily challenge, collect incidents) and target the most efficient recipes.
OK, so maybe the best is to go for 7 cottage kits, then go for as many sentinel outposts and upgrades as possible?

I wasted a table around the beginning of the event and waited it out for a good prize, no good prize ever came so I wasted my ingredients on the shrink kits. I have 10 in my inventory so I guess I faired on average.

DeletedUser7624

I really, really do not like the fact I am always left with spare ingredients at the end. That is not fair.
You have same situation with spring Sakura event, winter stars and many others. Just spend ingredients better :)