• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The boat and the Harbor will both lead to the settlement. The boat still represents the Settlement chosen.

shad2389

Viceroy
The boat and the Harbor will both lead to the settlement. The boat still represents the Settlement chosen.
that does not answer question , i asked why ?
you only stated both will do same thing ,
why have 2 places you can clic on to go to same place ?
would'nt it have been beter just redesign it for boat and harbor be same place to clic
as it is now if you huver over boat it says langskip and when you hover over harbor it says harbor
so question is why 2 things do same thing instead of just redesign langskip so it would include a harbor and make it only 1 big place to clic instead of having 2 places to clic side by side who go to same place just seems a waste of the devs time when they have better things they could work on things who actualy are needed like manual batle in their new pvp why just rush a load of things on us instead of working on 1 thing that players acualy need they spread the work rushed new stuff not fully thaught through on us
only positive things in the recent new additions are GBG and the new msg center eaven if msg center still has a few glitches to work on it was asked for for a while now and was needed a 2nd place to clic to get to setelment was not needed

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
There has been some great additions and genuine improvements to the game. Like the Aid button, and also GBs that donate your guild dues (goods) to the guild treasury on your behalf. And making Hoods more age specific. I think the AD is good and also the Settlements. But I think the game is no longer trying to be different or innovative. It seems to be heading in the direction of countless other fast paced, build a pretty city, hit a couple of buttons and get the latest dooda games. All the trashy updates are doing now is making the game boring. I want a game where I have to think and reason things out. Where I have to pit my abilities and experience against others. Where I can be a member of a guild where people come together to work and fight and discuss strategies, help newbies to learn the game, and have fun. Not just sit in silence clicking buttons which is where the game seems to be heading.
Absolutely agree!

Feanor II

Baronet
I may be in the minority but I really like the visual changes. I like the idea of having a harbor with "portals" to the different areas.

Maybe the big "harbor" that was added for Settlements means there are others coming? He said hopefully...

To make the GE Boat more interesting, please add a red balloon if we have attempts. Of course if the player finish the GE the balloon do not appear.
Yesss please this. The other two have an alert when you have attempts/finished production. Why not GE?

Also I don't like how there are two different buttons/buildings for the settlement. Redundancy.

Queen Amaria

Steward
The north coast now looks very overloaded, while suddenly there is an empty meadow in the background. Nevertheless, all the buildings look very idyllic together. The second access to the guild expedition is quite practical. A counter would be really great here e.g. 34/64 and an exclamation mark if there are attempts.
:)

Malnaborg

Farmer
Mostly everyone who wrote here in the feedback did not like this new change in graphic. Yet, it is like talking to a blank wall, because no matter what, it have been changed anyway.

Do the things we write even matter ? Why make a feedback thread if the end result is already finish and planned. If i were the developer with this edition, i would have stopped it from being released since so many people did not like it.

When i made an idea about a 23 hour proposal to the collections of "special building" almost every one did not like the idea because of reasons. Hence i "deleted/closed" my idea.
But with this, apparently, its like, they just wanted to show us and not really care what anyone thinks.

How can this even matter then!?

qaccy

Emperor
@Dudettas I'm curious why the Friends Tavern is losing its Future Era 'upgrade'. Any insight to share? My best guess is it being out of place next to the other buildings since they all settle in with 'realistic' looks.

shad2389

Viceroy
@Dudettas I'm curious why the Friends Tavern is losing its Future Era 'upgrade'. Any insight to share? My best guess is it being out of place next to the other buildings since they all settle in with 'realistic' looks.
i think mods are as much in the nil then the rest of us
only answer i got for my questions was just a basic suport answer given to mods by suport to give us ,like usual answer did'nt realy answer question and no replys since i mentioned that did'nt answer question ,mods can only tell us what they know and devs don't tell everything to mods

shad2389

Viceroy
been playing only this FoE game for years but if these changes PVP and visual changes go live like this without changing important stuff to them i'll be seriously looking for a new game this is becoming rediculous
PVP wich ain't realy PVP
2 places to clic to go to setelment
2 places to clic to go to GE
seems to me INNO realy thinks we are idiots
why do so many un-necessary changes pls oh pls INNO clarify to your player base where are you heading with all these changes as am not the only one asking to know what's going on

thelegend88

Squire
that does not answer question , i asked why ?
you only stated both will do same thing ,
why have 2 places you can clic on to go to same place ?
would'nt it have been beter just redesign it for boat and harbor be same place to clic
as it is now if you huver over boat it says langskip and when you hover over harbor it says harbor
so question is why 2 things do same thing instead of just redesign langskip so it would include a harbor and make it only 1 big place to clic instead of having 2 places to clic side by side who go to same place just seems a waste of the devs time when they have better things they could work on things who actualy are needed like manual batle in their new pvp why just rush a load of things on us instead of working on 1 thing that players acualy need they spread the work rushed new stuff not fully thaught through on us
only positive things in the recent new additions are GBG and the new msg center eaven if msg center still has a few glitches to work on it was asked for for a while now and was needed a 2nd place to clic to get to setelment was not needed

Why does this bother you so much? Each settlement has a different type of ship so different type is displayed accordingly. If you're so bothered by ability to click both on the ship and the harbor then just consider them both as a part of one "building" or entity or whatever. This way its probably easier from design perspective - to keep the harbor and just change ships, one thing they can do is remove ship as an clickable point to avoid causing some people their silly problems

shad2389

Viceroy
Why does this bother you so much?
bothers me cause it's useless and devs could have worked on somthing we actualy wanted with that time that they worked on that crap idea why 2 places to clic for same thing ? if they wanted to give us visual changes they could have given us something like seasons have been asked or day and night it's always day time in FoE world they could have given us night time this new crap just makes me ask myself more and more questions , questions who apparently have no answers instead of enjoying the game

Aeshma

Merchant
There is too much stuff here. What is the need for both a harbour and a settlement ship which lead to the same place? We need only one of these. Why do we need a ship for GE when we have this nice menu button that does the same thing? If they could remove either the harbour or the settlement ship and the GE ship I feel this would look a lot better.