• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

shad2389

Viceroy
with 6 free fights (+10 for diamonds) a day (+5 when it starts Monday)

I doubt that you can hurt all your units
that's an other point that should be changed
there should'nt be a max of fights you can do in pvp , the old towers counted all your fights you should be able to do a lot more the 6 then need to buy trys with diamonds this is turning into :
a gambling game
this is suposed to be a free to play game and 6 fights is a stupid idea and realy looks like a joke compared to what players can realy do
eaven GE lvl 1 has more fights to do

Last edited:

DeletedUser10244

Nevertheless, by clicking in the + button, it is possible to purchase additional attempts with premium currency, with a maximum limit of 10 purchases per day.
Very nice, you expect us to do 6 battles + buy 10 additional battles to be on top.

What are in the reward chests?
As with PVP Tournaments, the primary reward is medals. however, there are further reward chests available depending on your ranking.
Nevermind then

6zeva9

Baronet
So, no active play just like this years Soccer Tournament, that uses the Rock Paper, Scissors method to decide who wins in the Team/Army line up.
The PVP Arena looks like it will be a version of the Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock methodology for deciding the outcome of each battle.

This explains Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock better than anyone else could.

DeletedUser10263

You guys at Inno do understand what the acronym PvP stands for right? As in Player versus Player. It's bad enough our defense ability when we're attacked is handled by the AI, but this new arena idea is a joke. Not to mention for those of us with those GB's like first strike, critical etc... they won't be used... more insult to injury. It's no longer PvP... but AI vs AI... and other than changing the line-up we have no say in how they are to be used.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
What at total crock of ****. The auto AI is rubbish - ask any regular fighter. A battle lost on auto can be won with zero losses on manual so that is how reliable auto can be. Where do I use the 8 years of battle experience now? Inno. if you are looking to lose existing customers because we are too much trouble - keep going. Honestly what with this and the pay to win direction of recent events, you really are taking the fun out of the game. Sorry to say but no fun = no play and no play = an even bigger NO PAY! I will try it out but I really am not very hopeful.

itc2

Farmer
Top Gunner said:
So Iron Age players don't get this feature and lose PvP altogether???
nobody is losing PvP

we are losing the PvP towers/tournaments which give medals every week
(CrashBoom)

If PvP is now unlocked in EMA, does that mean Iron Age players no longer can attack their neighbors? When does attacking your neighbors get unlocked?

shad2389

Viceroy
INNO realy needs to work a lot on this befor releasing it on live
if it hits live as presently advertised i can predict vast majority will opt out
6 fights a day
wouldn't it be fun when both sides fight manually
i'd accept 6 fights a day for the feature if it would be you who chooses manual or auto but it's auto only
you'd have some strategy in feature but not like this
auto only and only 6 to 16 fights with diamond bought chances is a joke and they are literally laughing at us siting behind their desks and having a great big
$$$ LoL $$$ at our expense

Iron Age players would currently be unable to participate in the PvP Arena.

Doesn't appear to be much of a loss from how this feature appears at first look, however, that said, once this hits live I am going to now start attacking and plundering every single neighbor in my camped Iron Age cities daily. Currently I don't find them to be worth the bother either for loot or their whining, but gonna be merciless and see how many new players I can run off. Gotta make up the battle points I won't get from PVP somehow ;)

Last edited: