• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

Dessire

Regent
last year I was able to earn 2 royal ships from level 1 to the max level, + 3 extra upgrades. I didn't spend any $ but I must admit that I spent almost 500 diamonds (I got the from expedition) to get all those upgrades. my method was "has the wheel a ship upgrade kit? no? then I'll wait until a neighbor decide to refresh the weel, if the weel has an upgrade, I use my doubloons". can somebody tell me how many golden prizes can I earn this year doing the same thing?
how many can I expect to earn? thank you for your time :)

Daego

Farmer
Is it possible to Chance a Quest ? Because on Uceria i cant solve this, its not possible to do that as a Bronze Player:
34. (Bon Voyage) 1 Province - or - Solve 12 GE
thx

6zeva9

Baronet
My BA friend had no problem gaining control over a province.
The GE cannot be done until you reach IA, that is why the gain control over a province is there as an alternative.

Emberguard

Emperor
last year I was able to earn 2 royal ships from level 1 to the max level, + 3 extra upgrades. I didn't spend any $ but I must admit that I spent almost 500 diamonds (I got the from expedition) to get all those upgrades. my method was "has the wheel a ship upgrade kit? no? then I'll wait until a neighbor decide to refresh the weel, if the weel has an upgrade, I use my doubloons". can somebody tell me how many golden prizes can I earn this year doing the same thing?
how many can I expect to earn? thank you for your time :)
That’s going to be difficult to answer as it relies on your neighbours not having the same strategy

Daego

Farmer
no problem gaining control over a province.
Yeah i can but...
what if i lose my loop quest forever?
I want to stay in BA "with" my loops, so this is not real alternative for me.
The real alternative for me is: Ignore Event, like the Soccer Event cause of Quest 30: 1 Provinz - or - 12 GE

Maladicta

Farmer
My SoK from Early Middle Age get motivated before my Postmodern Governor's villa. Is the priority supposed to be so low ?

6zeva9

Baronet
Yeah i can but...
The real alternative for me is: Ignore Event, like the Soccer Event cause of Quest 30: 1 Provinz - or - 12 GE
You can always NOT collect the Story Quest that asks you to gain control over a specific Province and scout the next one ready for the next Event.

CrashBoom

Legend
Yeah i can but...
what if InnoGames don't want that :rolleyes:

the game is: advance through the eras
not: stay forever in bronze age

do you play all games like that ?
stop right after the tutorial and loop there before the real game actually starts?
(and yes the real game starts AFTER the bronze age: most features are unlocked later)

You can always NOT collect the Story Quest that asks you to gain control over a specific Province and scout the next one ready for the next Event.
but if he reaches bonus provinces the bonus quest starts and kills his recurring quests

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Yeah i can but...
Then sitting out the event is your only option - it is the consequence of your chosen play-style.

Daego

Farmer
Yeah that is what i want, everybody can go thru all Eras, that is easy...boring...?!^
But stay in Bronze AND be successful that is a Quest himself ;)

Daego

Farmer
and as you can see
you are doomed to fail
because you can't be successful and end the event
This is the first Time i could but u do not want to finish this Event !
This Event Price is useless for me, but next the Gouvernerus Villa is it cause alternativ Alcatraz is to Big

he could also complete the entire campaign map if he wants events to be easier, but that might lose the recurring quest spot in the process
That is the Question, WHEN do i lose it, i start another World to Test it.

Osserc

Merchant
the chance to win the gold prize on the wheel is 1:27 - 1:30, minus if a someone from your NH spin too :)
Do we know for certain that the wheel works this way? I've always believed that it does, but I've been explaining the event to my guild and they're questioning if it's true.

My past performance suggests that the wheel is weighted based on the number of prizes remaining and not just a 1/9 chance at gold. But do we have an official source or strong evidence?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Do we know for certain that the wheel works this way?
The chances for all prizes should be equal - 1 in 9 when all fields are still available or higher when some fields are already empty.
my observation is
the enemy often hits gold on the first spin :rolleyes:
That is a selective observation - it is just more likely that nobody turns the wheel when the gold prize is already taken and nobody want to refresh. That way the wheel with no gold prize stands there longer (also the ones where the gold prize was taken first).

Also it is "neighbor" not "enemy" ;)