• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Pafton

Viceroy
Again we are seeing a trend of people discussing the event on beta feedback threads after it has reached the live servers. Any feedback is best passed on through your live forums, as we stop forwarding here after the event has finished on beta.

If you would simply like to discuss something of the event, create a separate thread in discussions and chat all you want ;)

Sinitar

Regent
Again we are seeing a trend of people discussing the event on beta feedback threads after it has reached the live servers. Any feedback is best passed on through your live forums, as we stop forwarding here after the event has finished on beta.

If you would simply like to discuss something of the event, create a separate thread in discussions and chat all you want ;)
@ncshsg ,the people have the trend discussing here because,at least for me,they have found a place where you can just argue quietly, even to laugh sometimes compared to certain forums where monotomy and boredom has taken the windward

Luke Stark

Marquis
and sure if you now reach gold you can hold that position for the next 18 days o_O

it's close to gold league and at least enough that I don't need to worry about staying in the silver :)

I find the support and dev team ,ON BETA, much more helpful with anything that has to do with FOE. Unfortunately I do not have ANY confidence in my live server support, playing for over 4 years on live I had way too many unresolved issues, answers with " we will look into that " way to often without any results.

Also, there is a section here with Feedback - Released on live, I suppose we can talk about this event there? I had the feeling once an event goes live this thread would go that section and we could give more feedback and talk about it more. Mostly due to the fact that not all of us have the patience to go through the ages and build big enough city to do entire events here on beta and also because most of us here on beta are well seasoned players that get one another, more or less.

Last edited:

Luke Stark

Marquis
this does not make much sense...I do not have the bigger buildings maxed out yet so they cannot give me bonuses, just got 7 Rousioi tracks and that makes 21% total...would you mind looking it into this @Dudettas thanks :)

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2020-07-01 o 00.43.58.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2020-07-01 o 00.43.58.png
    788.5 KB · Views: 26

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
You can start receiving bonuses as soon as you add tracks to your main buildings, you don't need to have your Sphendone and Carceres to max level at all. :)

Luke Stark

Marquis
I get that :) but shouldnt the tracks be there in the line-up and just once? now as I see it I get twice 21% bonus and not from the tracks but from those bigger event buildings :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Something I noticed thanks to the hippodrome that may be relevant to performance in general (at least of the browser version):

When you're in a different tab for a while and come back to the game tab, it tries to spawn all the horses that would've spawned while you were away all at once. This creates a massive spike of unresponsiveness (and a "would you like to turn off animations?" dialog often). This is particularly noticeable with the horses because the dustcloud as the exit the track becomes almost opaque with so many of them stacked on top of each other where normally it's just a little puff. It's plausible this handling extends to other animations and could be a cause of other performance issues when keeping the game open for long periods and multitasking.

Browser version:

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)