• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

Luke Stark

Marquis
Refresh and spin was not that refreshing....3 times in a row refresh did not change and I was stuck with shrink kit for the wishing well...you might want to look at that cause it is not that great gold reward to begin with and its frustrating when you refresh and keep getting it on the wheel

DeletedUser

Refresh and spin was not that refreshing....3 times in a row refresh did not change and I was stuck with shrink kit for the wishing well...you might want to look at that cause it is not that great gold reward to begin with and its frustrating when you refresh and keep getting it on the wheel
OMG, gimme gimme gimme that shrink at the midnight! I love it, at least on several worlds I play, Beta included ;)

Emberguard

Emperor
Did anything else on the wheel stay the same? Or just the gold prize?

thank you for the villa improvements :)
Would I have built it with the old stats? Yes, because it would have been an improvement over the 3 carousels that I would of needed to delete to make room for it and any free improvement is worth doing.
Would I have spent the bucket load of diamonds for a second villa? No, because the slight improvement over what I would of needed to delete in order to make room for it would not of been worth the spend, which I suspect would also be the case for many more players like me whose cities are full of event buildings.
Am I going to pay the diamonds for an extra villa in live with the new stats? Yes, even though I hate the randomness of the wheel that doesn't allow me a decent chance of multiple copies of a particular prize that I could concentrate on with the daily special mechanic in every other event.
Am I going to go for more than one extra villa? Probably not but only due to my dislike of the wheel. If the villa had been the main prize in any other event with a decent daily special to aim for then I'd of spent enough for 3 or 4 copies of it.

Luke Stark

Marquis
Did anything else on the wheel stay the same? Or just the gold prize?

since I pay attention only to what is on gold, I have no idea :)

the same thing happened today, wishing well as gold, pushed refresh and spin, wishing well still as gold reward...I sincerely hope it's just me ;)

DeletedUser

since I pay attention only to what is on gold, I have no idea :)

the same thing happened today, wishing well as gold, pushed refresh and spin, wishing well still as gold reward...I sincerely hope it's just me ;)
Not just you. I got the same gold reward in a row several times after refreshing, though I think other prizes were slightly different from wheel to wheel, so I consider it only "bad luck", as usual.

Luke Stark

Marquis
let's say it was a bad luck....HOWEVER ( not gonna use BUT ;p ) last 3 summer events, I did not had this "pleasure" :D I guess I can call myself extremely lucky then? gonna buy me some lottery tickets then I guess ;)

6zeva9

Baronet
Why Governor's Villa does not display the specific military units we got, when we gather it?
Could be that it is a random selection, some times you will only get one type other times you will get a mix (when you collect more than 1 unit).
I asked a friend who gets more than 1 unit for feedback to see how it worked. They made a note of how many of each unit they had before and after collection. That was their findings.

DeletedUser7647

here is a good one the Devs probably;ly never thought about-
how about coins?!
you can get people to spend diamonds by making sure your prizes are full of coins!
Especially those Coins boosters no one uses. Absolutely ever- make sure they are 10%, 25%, and so on.
And to top it off, when they refresh? MORE COINS!!! Because that has never been thought of. Coins! Now players after EMA can add to the Billions upon billions they already have.
It is not like this was ever used. Pass it on,,, we need one wheel full of coins only.

Sl8yer

Regent
how about coins?!
you can get people to spend diamonds by making sure your prizes are full of coins!
Especially those Coins boosters no one uses. Absolutely ever- make sure they are 10%, 25%, and so on.
And to top it off, when they refresh? MORE COINS!!! Because that has never been thought of. Coins! Now players after EMA can add to the Billions upon billions they already have.
It is not like this was ever used. Pass it on,,, we need one wheel full of coins only.

Brilliant idea!

how about coins?!
Coins are for newbies. If you want to appeal to a real end game whale, you gotta go for the supplies baby!

DeletedUser7647

Guess what I got 3 times after using diamonds?
Coins?My hat off to the Genius that came up with this one. It isn't like the 2. 6 billion coins I already have aren't enough. COINS.
That is, take real money, buy diamonds, and get useless COINS!!!! Why not try this? Give people Obilisks too!
is not like stone is available anywhere!
So the Moddow of this year's event is Buy diamonds, WIN COINS!

DeletedUser7624

Was saving all event currency up to today. Took me 21 mins to spin all 121 doublons (no diams spent) and 7 mins to compass 267 distances (220 required for villa lvl 9). Got 13 gold prizes. Several times nasty neighbour was snatching my desired prize right from my nose so my neighbours (irl) learnt few new tough swearing
Main prize - very nice, I like it. Worth to spend diamonds on it but since IG tricked us with CmS on live I will not spend any real money anymore on this game 4ever :)
To sum up - summer event finished, results I am happy with, bring on baking madness

Feodor

Farmer
I took all the incidents, finished all the quests, and I still miss 5 distances to get level 9. I got many compass with 1 distance (maybe half of them, but I didn't check)

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I got lucky, I guess, I got the GH to levl 9, I finished all the quests, dutifully picked up all the incidents (but got very few doubloons for my trouble), so I need to "thank" the compass which has given me many 3 segments.
So I am glad to have this building and I will try to get it on my live server.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Guess what I got 3 times after using diamonds?
Coins?My hat off to the Genius that came up with this one. It isn't like the 2. 6 billion coins I already have aren't enough. COINS.
That is, take real money, buy diamonds, and get useless COINS!!!! Why not try this? Give people Obilisks too!
is not like stone is available anywhere!
So the Moddow of this year's event is Buy diamonds, WIN COINS!
seems like a fair swap ti Inno - rofl