• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

DeletedUser10113

A football (IT'S NOT SOCCER! It was not invented in America. It's not based on an event taking place in America, but in Europe. Innogames is not american. So, call it football, not soccer,) event inspired by a real word event, when there is no real world event this here. Makes ZERO sense!

CrashBoom

Legend
IT'S NOT SOCCER! It was not invented in America.
nice joke

the word soccer originally came from Great Britain

so they invented it and also created the word soccer for it

maybe you write next time
A football (IT'S NOT SOCCER! It was not invented in South Africa. It's not based on an event taking place in South Africa, but in Europe. Innogames is not south africa. So, call it football, not soccer,) event inspired by a real word event, when there is no real world event this here. Makes ZERO sense!
it is actually the same nonsense

or wait

A football (IT'S NOT SOCCER! It was not invented in Japan. It's not based on an event taking place in Japan, but in Europe. Innogames is not Japan. So, call it football, not soccer,) event inspired by a real word event, when there is no real world event this here. Makes ZERO sense!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

nice joke

or wait
Nonsense is your whole answer...

kaymedic

Marquis
nice joke

I guess you are american? in england no one says soccer. So for an european company it is a fair question why calling it soccer event. I do not really care because it is just a stupid online game but soccer is maybe correct in a few countries but never the majority ;)

edit: but just check out the name of the organisation FIFA: Fédération Internationale de Football Association ;)

DeletedUser

soccer is maybe correct in a few countries but never the majority
It is "correct" in countries in which they play whole different game under name "football", in which they keep they ball in their... hands.

And we do have Football event in game, so how they should call that one? "European Football Event"?

DeletedUser8071

The event is 7 or so days shorter. How is that going to work out?

DeletedUser10113

nice joke

or wait

And yet, they chose football over soccer. Anyway, that was just because I'm not gonna say "Soccer Event", when it's a football event. So, it does not make sense. call it soccer. Neither it does make sense to have this event this year. Neither it does make sense to have a football event and have and Hippodrome as the main prize. It's not a showjumping or horse racing event!

Like... It doesn't make sense that we rule the world, yet we're limited to build in a single city! As someone said in another topic, this is NOT Sim City, for beer sake! And yet, we have to build a 10x7 GB in 4x4 expansions.

And 90 five-minutes production? To exhaust the bonus of the lighthouse? At least, creat sothing equivalent to pod homes, to replace blacksmiths!
Oh, and when will we be able to buy 100 points at a time? It's a sick joke to buy a single point ONE HUNDRED TIMES!!!
And how about a key to lock the cursor when we collect productions in the city? Because the mouse has 2 functions, and sometimes we want to collet, and the map drags, and drags, and drags.

Lots of improvments needed, but what does innogames does? Senseless events, with senseless prizes! Or St Patricks Day! It's celebrated only in Ireland! (Nothing against Ireland. But make regional events!!) So: wanna do events? Do events to celebrate the end of WWI and WWII. To celebrate the first flight on a plane! Topay homage to Alan Turing. Or to Stephen Hawking. Or to many more. But make things that have sense!

Sinitar

Regent
And yet, we have to build a 10x7 GB in 4x4 expansions.
what say the rules?you haven't a 10x7 building but a series of pieces that you can increase the space occuped putting more tracks as wagons at winter train..And it's your choise put only the 3x4,or the 4x4,or boths or boths putting in the middle tracks

Luke Stark

Marquis
so quest 36 is done yesterday, I used my free 3 tickets in the tournament, I go to get my ticket from that quest and it's gone....wrote a note to the support on that subject already...

EDIT: and this one ticket is crucial, am missing just few points from silver to gold league :/

Last edited:

Luke Stark

Marquis
well I wrote the support on the live but according to them I got the ticket yesterday before midnight....how is that possible without actually clicking on the mission itself when its done??? I mean, I would have to approve AFTER completing the quest 36 to get the ticket, right???
cause what the support is telling me does not make sense at all since I collected the drink bottles and what I hoped would be a ticket TODAY around 20:30

Last edited: