• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

GateKeeper

Baronet
it will be challenge to player at IA.
Raises Hand lol.... yes in Beta I am in Iron....so yup its a sit and wait for the 24 hour productions, oh well. It will get done, but its just a tease to see how easy it is for players with the AD unlocked. not a huge issue though

Emberguard

Emperor
I think Fenix's point was, that its a huge imbalance between the two options. A simple four 2-hour AD option or a large 16 times doing a 24 hour production.
Indeed

how would you guys feel if the AD exchange required more exchanges instead of decreasing the 24 hr productions?

GateKeeper

Baronet
Indeed

how would you guys feel if the AD exchange required more exchanges instead of decreasing the 24 hr productions?
well in Iron it requires 10 24-Hour productions. It just seems like a lot. I'd focus on the disparity of the two options, most players will do the AD option within the 2 hours, and yes some players even with AD unlocked, if they don't have 4 slots available, will take them 4 hours total! So its still worst case 4 hours for the AD option vs at minimum 24 hours for the production option if a player has 10 productions buildings. If you only have 5 production buildings this quest would take 2 days!! Its fair that the production option be reduced to 4 hours for that reason, 8 hours would more attainable within a day as well.

6zeva9

Baronet
well in Iron it requires 10 24-Hour productions. It just seems like a lot. I'd focus on the disparity of the two options, most players will do the AD option within the 2 hours, and yes some players even with AD unlocked, if they don't have 4 slots available, will take them 4 hours total! So its still worst case 4 hours for the AD option vs at minimum 24 hours for the production option if a player has 10 productions buildings. If you only have 5 production buildings this quest would take 2 days!! Its fair that the production option be reduced to 4 hours for that reason, 8 hours would more attainable within a day as well.
A lot of active players will be finished the first 34 Quests within a day or two, three if they are a little more relaxed about it, so they can start the 24 hour production on Day 4 ready to collect on Day 5, Even those who could be looking at 24 productions like those in SAM & SAAB.

Fenix

Viceroy
A lot of active players will not know what comes in the next quest. Probably the majority of the players, even those that have access to the sequence of the quests, do not know the next quest.

CrashBoom

Legend
well in Iron it requires 10 24-Hour productions. It just seems like a lot.
for normal iron age players that is not much
only for campers

because normal players don't have many event buildings or GB. so more than enough space for blacksmiths

but campers on the other side have a full city and no room for blacksmith. but who can you blame for that ?

Emberguard

Emperor
I'd focus on the disparity of the two options, most players will do the AD option within the 2 hours, and yes some players even with AD unlocked, if they don't have 4 slots available, will take them 4 hours total!
Well the only options to eliminate disparity between the two options is one or more of the following:
1) Less 24 hr productions
2) More AD exchanges
3) AD exchanges on a set time (eg, if productions are 24 hrs, AD are also 24 hrs)

Julvs

Merchant
It needs more dubloons to complete the construction of the main event building so maybe 2 on each of the daily quests and 20 on the second batch in the questline.
I hope so. 15 days left, this means 30 doubloons + 10 for 45 mission. 40 doublons. And I need 3 rounds to get all updates. Maths fail, I think. Have a good FoE.

DeletedUser10093

I have not spend any diamonds, not (yet) found any dubloons in the daily incidents and all won dubloons from the quest line were invested.
So far I have collected:
- Level 1 Governors Villa
- 4 Upgrade Kits
- I need 4 more upgrade Kits to complete the main building on Level 9
- Currently I have progressed to 11/20 on the sailing route (next price are 50 FP).

What is still open:
- The quest line will add one more Upgrade Kit (last quest 55)
- I am at quest 40/55 so 15 more to got, 15 more days to login = 30 dubloons.
- Quest 45 will add another 10 so I will get a total of 40 additional dubloons.
- With 40 dubloons I need to get 5 and a half sailing tours completed (to receive 3 more Upgrade Kits - assuming that every 2nd price is one). That means 5*20+10 = 110 progress points. Given that the average progress is (2x1 +2x2 +1x3) / 5 = 1.8p I can probably expect more of 70ish progress points, which may be very close to complete 3 and a half round. Adding another 2 Upgrade Kits.
- Finding a few dubloons (none so far) in incidents could make the above more likely to happen, but certainly not add 2 more pass throughs, which would provide the final 8th Upgrade Kit.

Bottom Line:
I can only get 3 more Upgrade Kits and therefore end up with a Level 8 building unfortunately

Emm55

Merchant
AD vs. 24hr productions in IA : Imagine the outrage if you told EVeryone to do 16 x 24hr productions? You get tons of complaints for even 5 x 24hr tasks. You pick on the Least among us.

They are your future. Makes no sense.

Emm55

Merchant
Quest 20: Scout a province or defeat a large army.

Some of us early age players can do neither of those. Reduce the building payout for us, but give us a chance to finish the event.

Emm55

Merchant
Is there someway to introduce some strategy? Perhaps daily specials somehow? It's sort of unexciting compared to the last several events.

6zeva9

Baronet
Is there someway to introduce some strategy? Perhaps daily specials somehow? It's sort of unexciting compared to the last several events.
In a normal Event the with the exception of the 20 Forge Points (50 Forge Points when Daily Special) all the Gold Prizes would appear at some point as a Daily Special.

6zeva9

Baronet
AD vs. 24hr productions in IA : Imagine the outrage if you told EVeryone to do 16 x 24hr productions? You get tons of complaints for even 5 x 24hr tasks. You pick on the Least among us.

They are your future. Makes no sense.
IA production is 10 NOT 16. and only 4 at BA (secret is Blacksmith instead of larger production building)..

Last edited:

6zeva9

Baronet
Quest 20: Scout a province or defeat a large army.

Some of us early age players can do neither of those. Reduce the building payout for us, but give us a chance to finish the event.
Secret is not to charge off after every province when it is available, and a good mix of Heavy, Ranged & Artillery (a Rogue or 2 also helps) has worked a treat for my lower aged friends against the Large Army. If you have an Attack Boost phial they recommend using the one with the largest boost you have before you start the battle.