• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

DeletedUser5936

I see a lot of criticism for this event, but I have not seen anyone mention achievements. One of them is bad. The other is absolutely ridiculous.

To get maxed out "One Team, One Dream" you need to win 100 tournament matches. Fair enough, I suppose this is meant to be won over several events, since you don't even get nearly that many tickets without diamonds.

But the other one... to get maxed out "All Stars!" you need to level all of your players to level 25. I'm currently in the top 10, and I just got my players to level 10, after burning a lot of diamonds. Not a single player in the world has reached the max achievement. Is this also supposed to be built up over several events? That would mean that newcomers would be facing teams of players way above their level. And if you're supposed to do this in one event? Absolute pay to win. Hand out 15-20 thousand diamonds, and there you have it. I spent enough free diamonds here to find out what you needed for the max level, but there is no way in hell I would pay that much on the main servers. If you can do this over time, and if you don't use diamonds, I wish you long life and good health, because you'll need decades.

There are other achievements with excessive and poorly thought out requirements, but this one? This is insane.

DeletedUser7624

I assume you mean "Training League" when you wrote "Trading League" if I misunderstood feel free to correct me.

The League Table is based of the top % of the players in the Tournament ranking. Your tournament ranking is defined by winning tournament matches.
So in essence, when you win a tournament match. Your global ranking will go up. Your league is based on how high you are on the ranking compared to the other players.

Example%20Ranking.png

As you can see, on both windows I outlined the ranking points. I am now rank 1,461 with 285,547 points. When this screenshot was taking I was in the top 20% of the players leaving me in the Bronze league (for now). If this was the end result after the event I would get the prizes of the Bronze league, but since I didn't end up in the top 10 overall, I won't get any additional rewards. (Which for me would be a decent result :p )

As for how the rating system works, I am sorry but I can't give you any details on this subject. If you are still unsure, I would suggest looking at some of the input other players have given.
Training league definitely, sorry for misspelling
So as far as I understand energy drinks are only for training dailies and both main buildings upgrade kits and have nothing to do with leagues (training or championship). And my main question still is why sometimes I get 10-50 points for winning player with many millions of points higher than me and some other times I get points difference between my and his amount of points. Since other player are not devs/mods they can only assume and assuming is mother of all mistakes

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
We've passed on the feedback that players would like more clarity and visibility on the outcome of a match before you choose to play it. Currently, this information isn't publicly available so we can't give you the explanation you'd like. But we are listening to your feedback.

Now that you've had a chance to play the Event, can I ask for your feedback on what we could do better in the initial announcement? Some early requests were for tutorial videos. What was clear enough and what is essential to add whilst still keeping the length of the announcement acceptable?

How are you finding the upgrades to the Winner's Plaza and Hall of Fame?

6zeva9

Baronet
I assume you mean "Training League" when you wrote "Trading League" if I misunderstood feel free to correct me.

The League Table is based of the top % of the players in the Tournament ranking. Your tournament ranking is defined by winning tournament matches.
So in essence, when you win a tournament match. Your global ranking will go up. Your league is based on how high you are on the ranking compared to the other players.

As you can see, on both windows I outlined the ranking points. I am now rank 1,461 with 285,547 points. When this screenshot was taking I was in the top 20% of the players leaving me in the Bronze league (for now). If this was the end result after the event I would get the prizes of the Bronze league, but since I didn't end up in the top 10 overall, I won't get any additional rewards. (Which for me would be a decent result :p )

As for how the rating system works, I am sorry but I can't give you any details on this subject. If you are still unsure, I would suggest looking at some of the input other players have given.
I think what is confusing players is the way the Ranking Points are calculated after a match. Some times you get more for defeating an easy player than a Medium Player, other times you play two similar players back to back with similar ranking points one gives you 16 Points the other gives you a couple of million points shooting you up a couple of leagues for one game. There does not seem to be a method behind the awarding of Ranking Points.

Migiwa

Merchant
We've passed on the feedback that players would like more clarity and visibility on the outcome of a match before you choose to play it. Currently, this information isn't publicly available so we can't give you the explanation you'd like. But we are listening to your feedback.

Now that you've had a chance to play the Event, can I ask for your feedback on what we could do better in the initial announcement? Some early requests were for tutorial videos. What was clear enough and what is essential to add whilst still keeping the length of the announcement acceptable?

Thanks for your feedback, it's appreciable to see that Inno listens, even a tiny bit, to our feedback.

I think you have the answer in your own message to your first couple of questions : the Tournament's ranking system needs to be explained in the announcement.

For your second question : I don't have any Winner's Plaza or Hall of Fame. The first one is no use for me as I'm not a fighter, for the second, I find it useless as the Guild Battlegrounds bring a HUGE amount of Guild Power, building one in my city would be a waste of place.

AllamHRK

Baronet
look, one thing is to complain in serious way,the other is only to open the mouth just to change air
If anything was to claim / seriously suggest something. Look at this post over 40 thousand messages and we will agree that 90% are not positive and something has changed? I even had 2 other serious comments asking for information about the event, how it works, even suggesting improvements and I didn't even have a response, my topic was even closed. kkk

So if you act in a serious way it doesn't work, what remains is to make fun, take a break and laugh. kkk

Sinitar

Regent
If anything was to claim / seriously suggest something. Look at this post over 40 thousand messages and we will agree that 90% are not positive and something has changed? I even had 2 other serious comments asking for information about the event, how it works, even suggesting improvements and I didn't even have a response, my topic was even closed. kkk

So if you act in a serious way it doesn't work, what remains is to make fun, take a break and laugh. kkk
I do not write that the event is excellent;the 90% are not positive because this event is the partial replace of the carnival event where the luck was the key to complete the set at lvl 2...whatever,also my opinion isn't good

AllamHRK

Baronet
I do not write that the event is excellent;the 90% are not positive because this event is the partial replace of the carnival event where the luck was the key to complete the set at lvl 2...whatever,also my opinion isn't good

Well, if this event was intended to correct the "luck" problem of the carnival event ... let us agree that they did not do a good job, did they? lol

I agree with @6zeva9 and @Migiwa. It would be better if we knew how the ranking points are calculated or, at least, before we choose to play a match, how many points we will earn if we win. What is the point in having Leagues if the players don't really know how they can progress ?

podkap1970

Emperor
and i think, you (Inno) do not know how it works :)
there are so many posts about many won matches, with diffrent results (in points) which makes no sense at all

i played and won matches against higher rank and higher points players, sometimes i got the diffrence between him and me, sometimes i get only a handfull points

i would say, the Winner's Plaza level 2 is a bit strong, ok you need lvl 2 for it, but still hmm
and the lvl 2 Hall of Fame?, the item it self is underwhelming, since we have plenty of Statue of Honor

Last edited:

Migiwa

Merchant
In fact, I think I understand what you tried to do with this event : you split the league from the "main" event mini-game to cut the frustration of players that got out of their league ranking in the last days of said event. I have to say I like the initiative, but it needs a few adjustments.

The fact that the event building is made of 2 buildings, plus you can earn tracks to add between them, when 6 months ago we got a train with so many wagons, I'd say it's too soon to reproduce this type of building, we don't have unlimited room for these.

You ABSOLUTELY need to clarify how the ranking system works (or maybe rework the whole thing) because it goes against what I think you're trying to do, it confuses everyone and creates a lot of frustration, plus it doesn't make us want to buy diamonds to climb up the ladder.

You are on the right path to content both "All free players" and "Diamond players" and I can't wait to see your next move :D

coolyfooly

Squire
Is there a cap to the 0.2% chance of receiving 2x reward increase per card level? Meaning If I spend tons Diamonds on Cards could I possibly reach 200% which gives me 3x the rewards? If not would be great to tell people since many be afraid to spend diamonds if there is a cap on the %.
I also think increasing the % from 0.2 to 0.4 be better, since players require more cards to lvl as they get higher cant really be abused.

Last edited:

Kesto11

Farmer
Is there a cap to the 0.2% chance of receiving 2x reward increase per card level? Meaning If I spend tons Diamonds on Cards could I possibly reach 200% which gives me 3x the rewards? If not would be great to tell people since many be afraid to spend diamonds if there is a cap on the %.
I also think increasing the % from 0.2 to 0.4 be better, since players require more cards to lvl as they get higher cant really be abused.

Spending a few thousand diamonds for more player cards got me to 2-3% chance of doubling the prize on players, so we are talking about what, a couple times on average where the DS would be doubled? Gee I cannot wait to win a double amount of supplies!

Quick estimates Math:
3% doubling with 15% DS = 0.45% chance of doubling a DS. That equals over 200 kicks on average to double a DS. It would take on average over 20k energy drinks to double a DS with those odds.

The 5 and 10% ones will change the math some but again, even spending thousands of diamonds to get 3% does not make the doubling mechanism significant in any way. I’ve only played the event for a day but it seems like cards won in the training throughout the whole event would not significantly alter the very low probability of doubling a DS without spending tens of thousands of diamonds.

Events are a difficult balancing act. It’s cool to see Inno try out new stuff, but be careful not to over complicate events.

Last edited:

6zeva9

Baronet
The multiplier is only ever going to be X 2. To get that every time, all 15 Player Cards would need to be at Level 500.
With the number of cards needed for each level increasing every 5 Levels (up to Level 5=2 cards,up to Level 10=3 cards, up to Level 15=5 cards, etc), you would need to drop a silly amount of diamonds to get anywhere near Level 500.

podkap1970

Emperor
gaining tickets every 8 hours not sure its a good idea

lets say i do make the first 30-40 quests after the event do start, and find maybe some tickets in an incident and then i do end with around 30 tickets, i do not wanna spend them now, because i do not like the daily special
since i have 3+ tickets i do not gain any more tickets every 8 hours

conclussion: i spend all my tickets (30+) at first day, just for a bad daily special and gain every 8 hours a new ticket
or keep the 30+ tickets wait for a good daily special, and you get no 8h tickes since my 'ticket-bar' is full
or i do not hurry with the first 35 Quests, and do only 2-3 everyday
then i might miss a good daily special in the Traning event, because i do not have all Energy Drinks i could get (because i do slow down with the quests)

Bella

Inhouse Community Manager
Training league definitely, sorry for misspelling
So as far as I understand energy drinks are only for training dailies and both main buildings upgrade kits and have nothing to do with leagues (training or championship). And my main question still is why sometimes I get 10-50 points for winning player with many millions of points higher than me and some other times I get points difference between my and his amount of points. Since other player are not devs/mods they can only assume and assuming is mother of all mistakes
The energy drinks are indeed used in the training arena.

As for the main buildings, you can get the Hippodrome Carcares Lv. 1 from the main quest line. Along with Upgrade Kits for both main buildings, and a Selection Kit in which you can chose from the event buildings (including the tracks) or Upgrade Kits for the event buildings.

You can get the Hippodrome Sphendone as a reward for scoring a goal in the Training Arena for the first time. As you score more goals you will be able to get the selection kits for either building.

I think what is confusing players is the way the Ranking Points are calculated after a match. Some times you get more for defeating an easy player than a Medium Player, other times you play two similar players back to back with similar ranking points one gives you 16 Points the other gives you a couple of million points shooting you up a couple of leagues for one game. There does not seem to be a method behind the awarding of Ranking Points.

and i think, you (Inno) do not know how it works :)
there are so many posts about many won matches, with diffrent results (in points) which makes no sense at all

i played and won matches against higher rank and higher points players, sometimes i got the diffrence between him and me, sometimes i get only a handfull points

Regarding the ranking, since you all had questions on this subject. We are aware that right now it's a bit confusing for the you guys and will address this in a more global way for all the beta players soon. In the mean time please continue to give your feedback on the other aspects of the event.

Umbrathor

Baronet

lets say i do make the first 30-40 quests after the event do start, and find maybe some tickets in an incident and then i do end with around 30 tickets, i do not wanna spend them now, because i do not like the daily special

conclussion: i spend all my tickets (30+) at first day, just for a bad daily special and gain every 8 hours a new ticket
or keep the 30+ tickets wait for a good daily special, and you get no 8h tickes since my 'ticket-bar' is full
then i might miss a good daily special in the Traning event, because i do not have all Energy Drinks i could get (because i do slow down with the quests)
Very good points. The best solution is to award the tournament tickets we get through quests as inventory items, with an option to use them in the tournament windown (which should show how many tickets we have available to claim).

AGranolaBar

Squire

i'm not saying it's good or bad but it does look like a limiting mechanism. the most sense would make to spend the tickets daily and therefor be more active