• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Borowski

Squire
had the chance to beat a player in tournament with really a looooot of points - second try with 30% chance was a win. now i went from bronce to gold o_O quite a lucky game to play...

Borowski

Squire
I am curious. Can someone please tell me what were the rewards when the "hall of fame" was introduced for the first time (before they downgrade it)?
I believe that FoE is wasting an opportunity to make something good for the players. Today special is the upgrade, I do not have that building, and I do not see myself getting one.
todays prize is a selection kit, not only an upgrade kit ;-)

woops - sorry for double posting :rolleyes:

AllamHRK

Baronet
I have 400,000 points, I beat an opponent who has more than 3 million points.

How much did I earn? ....... 31 POINTS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10244

I think the event is very unbalanced - to get the full Hippodrome with 2x6 lvl you need at least a silver ranking without spending diamonds on energy flasks,
which is again only possible with a medium diamond investment.
This event is pay to win and I will right now recommend everyone, who doesnt want to invest diamonds to skip the hippodrome and all the additional buildings completely in the training event and focus on other prices , and to not focus on the tournament prices but just try your luck

DeletedUser10244

And I will advise everyone, who is willing to invest diamonds to buy the big energy package to get the event buildings finished, and to not focus on the tournament prices but just try your luck

DeletedUser7624

How many steps is 1 field? Does players give 1/2/3 steps depends on drinks price?

Sinitar

Regent
I think the event is very unbalanced - to get the full Hippodrome with 2x6 lvl you need at least a silver ranking without spending diamonds on energy flasks,
which is again only possible with a medium diamond investment.
This event is pay to win and I will right now recommend everyone, who doesnt want to invest diamonds to skip the hippodrome and all the additional buildings completely in the training event and focus on other prices , and to not focus on the tournament prices but just try your luck
or you can obtain only the part that give def in attack and the other to AD :)

Umbrathor

Baronet
I find yself quite detached from this event. It's not the fact that is soccer anymore - tasteless though I find doing a soccer event now - but the pure chance aspect. I did all the quests up to now, and do tournaments to use up the tickets, but I have bitter taste from the frequent losses the high games entail, and while I sometimes take a medium one when I get discouraged, that feels like I am going for a lower reward just because otherwise I'll not win anything. It's not fun.

The dailies in Tournemant mean only very chances to win them, and the raining dailies do not appeal to me. Neither the tracks nor the hall of fame, ewhich were the best I have seen so far. So I haven't done the training runs yet.

I understand the need to tone down on giving away too many goo prizes through dailies, and even agree with it intellectually, but it is still a disappointment. Altogether, this event is one that leaves me fairly cold.

CrashBoom

Legend
those tournament points are freaking weird
me: 2.2million
other: 2.6million

+41. eeehm what o_O

really. the calculation must be changed !!!!!!!!!!!
and: it must be made open for the players to know it before they chose their opponent !!!!!!!

probably:
easy win: +25
medium: +75
hard: +200

Andi47

Overlord
I do not even know my exact number of points, because the number is truncated, and there is no tooltip. But yes, it is weird: first win of a hard match: +1.6M points.
2nd and 3rd win of a hard match: +<too small to see because number is truncated> points

Huh?

Edit: And a bug: the league does not update after a match unless you click the "cup" picture or you reload the game.

Luke Stark

Marquis
I was in different leagues with different points every day but never at the top of one....does not make sense to qualify to next league without winning the lower one....

Migiwa

Merchant
There's absolutely no sense to all this league thing... I was in "Amateur league" with about 7000 points if I remember well and in just 2 matches, I got 38th in the global ranking ("Gold league" lol) with +6 000 000 points... WTF?!