• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any feedback for the Guild Expedition changes here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Terrace Farm: "Improve all the production options"

Any specific details on the improvements?

DeletedUser

I would have preferred it if they had added a level 5 rather than increased the difficulty of level 4 and does this mean the chances of getting diamonds and other rewards is lower ?

Though apart from that this is brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator:

coolyfooly

Squire
I would like to see 4% increase to attacking armies and 5% increase to defense attacking armies instead. as 1x1 upgraded sent tower gives 4% defense. Though i understand harder to get. Just not worth the space at current stats, but i sure others will like it.

Beta-OD

Squire
The notes say:"Undoubtedly, by playing the Guild Expedition, but these rewards will be available only during Guild Expedition at level 4. "

Does this mean ToR relics during GE4 might give the upgrade kits?

qaccy

Emperor
The notes say:"Undoubtedly, by playing the Guild Expedition, but these rewards will be available only during Guild Expedition at level 4. "

Does this mean ToR relics during GE4 might give the upgrade kits?

Relics function the same at all levels currently. I don't see relics being changed to function differently just for level 4.

However, perhaps relics as a whole could be looked at and revamped as well?

Beta-OD

Squire
Relics function the same at all levels currently. I don't see relics being changed to function differently just for level 4.

However, perhaps relics as a whole could be looked at and revamped as well?

I would agree but it would be helpful (and make ToR) more valuable/useful if the rewards were updated to include these new kits. They already contain everything else you can get in GE.

DeletedUser8978

Why do shipments not score the guild for the ranking? in the end only the old gvg that penalize those who play from the app count

DeletedUser10244

"but these rewards will be available only during Guild Expedition at level 4."
I like this