• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

Piotr015

Squire
How many fragments can you get from Diamond league?
In Platinum you get
1. 55
2. 48
3. 44
4. 5. 41
6. 7. 8. 40
41dfe02273f52.png

Arwaren

Squire
that is really a
TERRIBLE
building

5 goods and 5% boost ?

let's compare 2 of them (10 goods, 10%) with what you can build instead on the same space
1 Sleigh Builder
6 Sentinal Outpost lv. 2
there you get 15 goods and 24%
Freight Car also gives 5 goods and Dining Car gives a 4% attack boost. And they have similar sizes. So why this building should be better if it has already 2 bonuses in one?

Last edited:

DeletedUser9608

The popup GB award screen says I received fragments of the Road to Victory. The fragments are not in my inventory, even after reloading the page.

DeletedUser8707

Its nice if any GbG user get access to it.

that is really a
TERRIBLE
building

5 goods and 5% boost ?

let's compare 2 of them (10 goods, 10%) with what you can build instead on the same space
1 Sleigh Builder
6 Sentinal Outpost lv. 2
there you get 15 goods and 24%
, its not so terrible, but diamond-platinum league limit is litle bit weird

Sleigh Builder is poor Chateau is better...
Sentinel outpost is rare event building Victory road require just lotsa clicking...

It's not that bad... But it's for new players - the problem is they can't get it since it's only for platinum and diamond league
It should possible to get fragments in lower leagues OR it should be buffed

yep, this I agree... diamond-Plat. league get allready better rewards...

CrashBoom

Legend
Freight Car also gives 5 goods and Dining Car gives a 4% attack boost. And they have similar sizes. So why this building would be better if it has already 2 bonuses in one?
and why is the Statue of Honor so damn good ?
better than ALL event buildings ?

and then an addition that is average ?
doesn't make sense to me

It's not that bad... But it's for new players - the problem is they can't get it since it's only for platinum and diamond league
for new players in top player position (diamond, platinum league) ?

its not so terrible, but diamond-platinum league limit is litle bit weird
considering it as top player reward in top leagues it is terrible

Frankiedk

Squire
How many Fragments is needed for a Road to Victory, is it upgradable? can you only get it from round prize or will fragments be available like SoH fragments after a fight. As i am NOT in Dia or Plat league here, i cannot find out, or test. So please update your announcement so us that are not at elite level on Beta has a chance to figure out what it is.

IMO - what a terrible idea to keep this for Diamond and Platinum leagues only.

Arwaren

Squire
I also think that everyone should get The Road to Victory but if there are league restrictions, I think these fragments should also get players in the gold league because there are a lot of players there.

DeletedUser

If it's restricted to top two leagues, it should definitely be better. Twice as much bonuses - but 150 fragments to build it. All in all - nice addition for engaged players, finally :)

DeletedUser8707

If it's restricted to top two leagues, it should definitely be better. Twice as much bonuses - but 150 fragments to build it. All in all - nice addition for engaged players, finally :)
, if Im in TOP GvG+GE guild and TOP player - I still dont get this reward because guild is not in zzzzzz or yyyyy league..