• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

With as much ice as it takes to open up the Tech Tree, each asteroid we open should have more than 3-11 chunks...it should be comparable to the ship for promethium and the sub for orichalcum ( between 50-100). Also, this may just be a bandwidth issue, but many of my NPCs moonwalk (they walk vigorously, but in place)...even the robots;-)

Hopefully either the Asteroid Belt Colony Building Menu or the wiki will explain that you have to open tech in the Tech Tree in order to plant Goods Buildings, Life Support Buildings, and other items in the ABC. It took me a bit to figure that out.

DeletedUser4421

Acquiring Asteroid Ice needs to be much more available, the quantities from exploration are too small.

DeletedUser8707

Acquiring Asteroid Ice needs to be much more available, the quantities from exploration are too small.

Ice is not so bad after all and Space Carrier helps with it, Space Carrier is helpfull GB for anyone who move over Future age (and may give some boost if you like do negotiations)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4421

Ice is not so bad after all and Space Carrier helps with it, Space Carrier is helpfull GB for anyone who move over Future age (and may give some boost if you like do negotiations)
I don't negotiate, I battle.
The SC is way too expensive to build without Ice to provide goods.

DeletedUser8707

I don't negotiate, I battle.
The SC is way too expensive to build without Ice to provide goods.
Yep, SC is GB I will give to friends who reaching Artic-Oceanic for me its partially waste because Negotiations are quite useless.

. goods cost is another thing and need look - How to balance them.(I mean that player need look how much goods can be used for GBs)

DeletedUser10003

Personally i will probably go into this age, even if the units are meh, i want new quests and new campaign map, now i can finally tell people a date for the age, so i can stop getting asked by everyone.
Drill ranger seems very meh, the contact is very hard to use, and the range is really bad (it seems slightly better than space marine but im unsure) the shreeder im unsure about, it might be good combined with rogues against sentinels or hover hammers (but it might die faster due to not having force field it will probably work better offensively), the champion seems good overall i will proably use it, nail storm seems really good, an upgrade from the tesla walker. Hover hammer will probably get destroyed by sentinels so im not sure about how useful it is, Belt seems really descent i will probably use it against heavy units (im a big fan of artillery units so this is ok) this is all my thoughts

Wilson5

Merchant
Seems that this amazing game is mostly plaid using that amazing granny-button. Auto-battle or however it is called.
And those who dont like new units, reason seems to be that they cant win battles using one unit and 7 rogues.
Sure it is sad if need to play manually.
And to get enough figthing advantages you can buy those special buildings from events using diamonds to roll the fortune wheel as many times as needed. Once again I demand overall autobutton for one year fast proceeding so no need to open foe every week ;)

Rakanu

Farmer
How is GE going in SAAB compared to SAM? Can you fight through all 4 levels of GE in SAAB if you were able to in SAM? On my live server I am at 911/385 for attack/defense on my fighters. Is that enough in SAAB to autobattle all the way through 4 levels of GE? Thanks!

DeletedUser8707

Seems that this amazing game is mostly plaid using that amazing granny-button. Auto-battle or however it is called.
And those who dont like new units, reason seems to be that they cant win battles using one unit and 7 rogues.
Sure it is sad if need to play manually.
And to get enough figthing advantages you can buy those special buildings from events using diamonds to roll the fortune wheel as many times as needed. Once again I demand overall autobutton for one year fast proceeding so no need to open foe every week ;)
I think this message belongs to "Proposal" thread where you may get better audience and more realistic response

El-Empecinado

Merchant
Hola, solo suelo leer los mensajes, ya que mi inglés es nefasto.
pero despues de leer mucho, en especial sobre el Nuevo Gran Edificio, de la Era Espacial del cinturón de asteroides, quiero dar mi opinión, es una opinión y explicación de paso, desde hace ya mucho tiempo Inno Game, esta basando las nuevas eras, eventos, asentamiento, campo de batallas, con la opción de negociar. Buen negocio, par Inno, pues aparte de la gran cantidad de bienes que se necesita, si no consigues ganar el encuentro con los intentos de base, debes de; o, pagar un intento con diamantes (negocio) o volver a intentarlo otra vez más, con más gasto de bienes.
Por tanto, no creo que sea un Gran Edificio a montar para quienes suelen hacer más batallas que batallas, salvo para las personas que negocian toda la expedición del gremio u otros eventos.
El otro bono, una vez que tengas toda la investigación hecha ... ¿para que te sirve?

pongo el escrito en español y la traducción de Google.
perdón por si no es buena, espero que se me entienda, saludos

Hello, I only usually read the post, since my English is bad.
but after reading a lot, especially about the New Great Building, from the Space Age of the asteroid belt, I want to give my opinion, it is an opinion and explanation in passing, for a long time Inno Game, is basing the new eras, events, settlement, battlefield, with the option to negotiate. Good BUSINESS, Inno pair, because apart from the great amount of goods that are needed, if you do not manage to win the encounter with the base attempts, you must; Or, pay a try with diamonds (business) or try again one more time, with more expense of goods.
Therefore, I do not think it is a Great Building to mount for those who usually do more battles than negotiations, except for those people who do negotiate the entire guild expedition or other events.
The other bonus, once you have all the research done ... what's it for?

I put the writing in Spanish and the Google translation.
Sorry in case it is not good, I hope you understand me, greetings

DeletedUser8707

Hola, solo suelo leer los mensajes, ya que mi inglés es nefasto.
pero despues de leer mucho, en especial sobre el Nuevo Gran Edificio, de la Era Espacial del cinturón de asteroides, quiero dar mi opinión, es una opinión y explicación de paso, desde hace ya mucho tiempo Inno Game, esta basando las nuevas eras, eventos, asentamiento, campo de batallas, con la opción de negociar. Buen negocio, par Inno, pues aparte de la gran cantidad de bienes que se necesita, si no consigues ganar el encuentro con los intentos de base, debes de; o, pagar un intento con diamantes (negocio) o volver a intentarlo otra vez más, con más gasto de bienes.
Por tanto, no creo que sea un Gran Edificio a montar para quienes suelen hacer más batallas que batallas, salvo para las personas que negocian toda la expedición del gremio u otros eventos.
El otro bono, una vez que tengas toda la investigación hecha ... ¿para que te sirve?

pongo el escrito en español y la traducción de Google.
perdón por si no es buena, espero que se me entienda, saludos

Hello, I only usually read the post, since my English is bad.
but after reading a lot, especially about the New Great Building, from the Space Age of the asteroid belt, I want to give my opinion, it is an opinion and explanation in passing, for a long time Inno Game, is basing the new eras, events, settlement, battlefield, with the option to negotiate. Good BUSINESS, Inno pair, because apart from the great amount of goods that are needed, if you do not manage to win the encounter with the base attempts, you must; Or, pay a try with diamonds (business) or try again one more time, with more expense of goods.

Therefore, I do not think it is a Great Building to mount for those who usually do more battles than negotiations, except for those people who do negotiate the entire guild expedition or other events.

The other bonus, once you have all the research done ... what's it for?

I put the writing in Spanish and the Google translation.
Sorry in case it is not good, I hope you understand me, greetings
You may need special goods after you move next age so special goods bonus is not wasted, but I felt same way as you.

Negotiation bonus is controversial but some players really like it for sure.

Think that this GB is most helpfull for players who just moving up Artic age and or to those who love Negotiations... but it help all with special goods after Artic age and that is nice boost if you level GB up lvl60+ :D

DeletedUser4421

One can not provide goods to build the Space Carrier (which "might" provide Ice) without the Ice to produce the goods? Then there is a need for Ice in the tech tree = this is a ridiculous challenge!

Gindi4711

Steward
Space carrier at lvl58 brings about 70 ice per day. In addition you will get 76 FP and 142 goods.
So if 1 ice are 2 goods the good costs are payed in 2 weeks. FP investment should be payed in about a year.

DeletedUser4421

There is no guaranty, you might get Promethium or Oricalcium. Sometimes, you might get Ice, but it takes a large amount of goods (which require Ice to produce), and at the same time, it takes Ice to progress in the tech's.

DeletedUser1418

How much time does Dev and Mods need to evaluate? Releasing it as is on Live servers will be a death warrant for game! Concider re-opening Mars map asap!

DeletedUser1418

lol

maybe they shouldn't give SAAB accounts to noobs :D

everything is explained in the tutorial

These test account were probably supplied with the necessary MarsOre to keep on playing... it's so far off reality to test the game, not representative if i see the levels of the GB's they have. WE ARE THE GENUINE TESTERS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Natalia1

Squire
Please increase the ranges on the Shredder and Hover Hammer.

There are pages upon pages of reasoning and complaints regarding this, and no one is listening. It would help a lot with the lukewarm reception of this new age.

Moderator note: Removed large red text

Last edited: