• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

podkap1970

Emperor
I am more concerned that there was no sentinel outpost and its upgrade as daily special yet... while some of other stuff was already twice there... :mad:
one of the last 2 prizes we might get is Victory Tower Upgrade Kit :)

and maybe WishingWell, but not sure about WW, we had some weird prizes this time :) (Balloon Site, Checkmate Square, Victory Tower,)
we also had no RenoKit yet

Borowski

Squire
the same as last year: no luck for me hunting those clay tablets :(
hI3YCyP.png

Rest of the event was unspectacular. 2 airship upgrades left. missed some more interesting daily prizes.

Aloy GAIA

Farmer
I have a bug in the mini game
I found and completed all tablet quests, but now it says kompleted zero. I did have the historical reward profile picture
I finised over 50 tablet quests, but there are now only a few finished quests showing

CrashBoom

Legend
I found and completed all tablet quests, but now it says kompleted zero. I did have the historical reward profile picture
I finised over 50 tablet quests, but there are now only a few finished quests showing
that is not a bug

Once you've collected the Historian Reward it will remove one completed tablet of each type from the window. If you have completed some tablet quests more than once, then the green tick will remain as the completion will count towards the new level of the Historian Reward.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sinitar

Regent
It doesn't a bug...
when you complete all tablet quests,you gain the rewards of the historian and it's normal to avoid abuse..you'll gain an infinite time the historian rewards?ahahahha

Sinitar

Regent
the same as last year: no luck for me hunting those clay tablets :(
hI3YCyP.png

Rest of the event was unspectacular. 2 airship upgrades left. missed some more interesting daily prizes.
my question is why you aren't complete the other clay tables available??With that you've loses 880 scrools

DeletedUser8887

Now that the event is almost over.... I don't care if it ever gets to the live servers. The grand prize is uninspired. I might put it in my Beta city but maybe not. I would also be upset about the lack of sentinels as daily prizes but the chances of winning the dailies are so low that it doesn't matter all that much. Most of the prizes for completing the tablet mini quest are not worth the effort.

Bottom line, there isn't much reason to play this event

DeletedUser

Event nice, thought this time I would definitely not put main prize in live town, definitely not worth time and effort. Only checkmates were worth the effort.

DeletedUser

I mean, it's 3x7. It is hard to fit and it's high, so to be put at the edge of town. For me it's also not so good looking, though that is a matter of taste. And I am keeping 7 Saruman's towers on live only because they are beautiful...

To be honest - maybe if it gave 10 FPs and 50 treasury guild goods, I would consider putting it in live town. Consider only. If it had 15% attack bonus (of any kind) I would put it without any doubt.

DeletedUser9851

Well I am looking forward to see this Event on Live Servers; I will try to get my hand on a Lvl 11 Airship...so that I can sell it through the Antiques Dealer! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.