• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback GBG Improvements Part 2

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any feedback for the GBG Improvements part 2 here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

DeletedUser10003

I agree lastwarrior, it is a very serious issue in my guild. People attacking sectors they are not supposed to attack.

DeletedUser9666

Day after day, two guilds are swapping sectors in diamond league and blocking other 5 guilds from going outside the beach zone. All attempts to end this sick collusion have failed. Fewer and fewer players in my guild are doing anything in GBG in this circumstances.

Inno- do you think those 5 diamond league guilds care about your new LPs and sector focus gimmicks when they cannot play at all?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
omg
5 guilds are too bad to fight against 2 guilds :rolleyes:

sure they don't belong into diamonds league

Then who does instead? They do need someone to play with right to fill the group? And the other diamond guilds are the ones that have done best amongst the rest to this point. I'm just glad dealing with "top" guilds isn't my problem ;)

For relief to tworivers: eventually there'll be multiple "max diamond" groups and those 2 guilds will not always be together.

---

On topic: Good changes :) Look forward to seeing them on live.

Sl8yer

Regent
Day after day, two guilds are swapping sectors in diamond league and blocking other 5 guilds from going outside the beach zone. All attempts to end this sick collusion have failed. Fewer and fewer players in my guild are doing anything in GBG in this circumstances.

Inno- do you think those 5 diamond league guilds care about your new LPs and sector focus gimmicks when they cannot play at all?

What on earth does that have to do with this update?

CrashBoom

Legend
actually it is working wrong

we have 1000 LP
it says we will win +175 LP for being 1st

but at the end we will get 0 LP
so showing as result +175 is plain wrong

o_O :eek:

the new markers of provinces (in GB) under/to-be attacked is .. disgusting, particularly because it doesn't seem to go away! The flag itself is just enough.

just noticed that belongs into the GBG feedback thread and probably is the "focused" indicator. Terrible, nevertheless

actually it is working wrong

we have 1000 LP
it says we will win +175 LP for being 1st

but at the end we will get 0 LP
so showing as result +175 is plain wrong

o_O :eek:

imho you should get an alternative reward if you hit the 1000 mark and cannot go above, e.g. an extra (increasing) guild rank points boost (up to 25% orso if you're ranked first in your GBG) multiplied with the points you normally get... and ofc you immediately lose the ENTIRE boost when you lose your first spot (or second spot if that was your previous rank) when GBG season finishes, thus giving you some sort of an incentive to keep performing well :p

Rusje

Steward
imho you should get an alternative reward if you hit the 1000 mark and cannot go above, e.g. an extra (increasing) guild rank points boost (up to 25% orso if you're ranked first in your GBG) multiplied with the points you normally get... and ofc you immediately lose the ENTIRE boost when you lose your first spot (or second spot if that was your previous rank) when GBG season finishes, thus giving you some sort of an incentive to keep performing well :p

Good idea! My guild is on the first spot for a few rounds on live. It's getting boring to keep winning and don't recieve an extra reward for it...

Fdm1407

Merchant
I don't understand the lp numbers, my guild is in platinum and in the profile's shield it says 869/901 lp what do those numbers mean, i noticed all guilds we're battling against have 901 as second number.

I think i figured it out is 901 the number you need to go to diamond?

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
I don't understand the lp numbers, my guild is in platinum and in the profile's shield it says 869/901 lp what do those numbers mean, i noticed all guilds we're battling against have 901 as second number. Is it in any way related to the rankings (prestige)?
it means your guild has 869 points
with 901 you would move up to diamonds league (like all guilds)

DeletedUser9112

Hello . is there anything planned in terms of resources? The demand for resources until the next level will kill the PvP. As the demand for resources for buildings. It's not playable. At some point we will be able to build more. Suddenly the Guild Battlegrounds will become dead like the PvP. So will you do something at the level of the quantity requested. And wouldn't it be fairer to ask for resources above the future age. To keep PvP alive for the little ones. It would at least have the purpose of forcing certain not to stay in the low level with level 130 arches.

DeletedUser9112

Bonjour .
est il prévu de faire quelle chose au niv des ressources .
La demande de ressources jusqu'au niv futur va tué la JCJ .
Comme la demande de ressources pour les bâtiment . C'est pas jouable . A un moment on pourras plus en construire .
Du coup la Guild Battlegrounds va devenir morte comme la JCJ .
Donc allez vous faire quelque chose au niv des quantité demandé . Et serait il pas plus juste de demander des ressources au dessus de l'age futur . Pour faire vivre un peu la JCJ pour les petit .
Sa aurait au moins le but de forcer certain a pas rester dans les bas niv avec des arche niv 130

Luke Stark

Marquis
@Prano - wise guilds can easily manage to get 1000 MMR and then jut do enough no to loose MMR points thus carefully manage the goods for buildings...only guilds that go all the time for the first place, which is pretty dumb since you get very little in return for high good costs, have problems now with goods and the costs of the buildings in GBG. If you have a good tactic for GBG, there is nothing to complain about :)