• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Increase Mars ore production rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5097

The AF harbour and the OF port both allow
production of special goods in less than an day
with an output of 80-100> goods.
The new Mars ore goods buildings are the
productions far lower. Up to 6/day per building.
This is terrible low. Even worst than normally
boosted goods buildings and no chance to
boost production.

The low production rate, no chance to boost it
and huge requirements making the situation
very bad and encourage camping in SAM,
something that the dev. team tries to stop

Proposal
Increase Mars ore production rate

Suggested production rate:

Mars ore
15 / 30 / 45 / 60

Time

4h / 8h / 1d / 2d

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8707

+1

Suggested production rate:

Mars ore
15 / 30 / 45 / 60

Time

4h / 8h / 1d / 2d

, Ore requirements may exteneded over several ages and if similar strategy takes place on several ages... your city "two-way" lanes just takes too much space.
I think the production rate 5/10/20/30 will be enough... You can build a lot of Synthesization.

ps. compare production rates to continent map production and goods amount then @drakenridder rates looks fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1418

Mars Map need to be opened, for sure. And we need our Mars colonies back to produce goods of SAM

just triple or quadruple the rate. that should be fairly enough considering the amount of buildings you can put. yes, the cost per unit will remain expensive but who cares :p

Wilson5

Merchant
Please make my gameplay easier so I can reach Venus tomorrow. I dont want to work for it. Please make it automatic as fighting. I have heard its cool to use granny-button for automatic fight. I vote YES for this suggestion. I come back when my automatic gameplay has reached VENUS.

DeletedUser5097

Even with suggested amounts you will have to work for 11.5k ore. Assuming you have 5 Mars ore goodsbuildings and you produce 45/d per building and never gets plundered and have perfect timing it still requires:

5 buildings x 45 ore/d = 225 ore/d
11.500 ore : 225 ore/d = 51,1111...d

So yeah I would call 52-60 days with lost space for that time + time for production for Venus fair amount of effort and also the high production rate fair for the high requirements and costs all together in balance. Unlike current production

DeletedUser5097

Can an moderator pleas close this topic down? Since the the period for voting is over and the results speak for them self

Pafton

Viceroy
Can an moderator pleas close this topic down? Since the the period for voting is over and the results speak for them self
Ideally there should not have been a voting period. Nevertheless, the points mentioned in your idea have been forwarded along with the feedback to the devs a while ago.

Sl8yer

Regent
Ideally there should not have been a voting period. Nevertheless, the points mentioned in your idea have been forwarded along with the feedback to the devs a while ago.

In that case, shouldn't this be left to the feedback thread instead of people immediately start spouting ideas on every new item?

Status
Not open for further replies.