Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plunder :)

Plunder :)

I'm liking the new plunder feature, finally making use of the defensive army has some merit and adds a nice new dimension to the game.

I can see a lot more defensive armies suddenly being built to protect those valuable production goods from those of us who'll "nick it if it ain't nailed down."

Beta Tester
    But when is it possible to plunder ?
    not while production, is it ? suppose its only, when the goods / supplies / coins are finished and just waiting to get earned.
    If it is like i guess, the plunderoption will just help you in rare cases really as you dont need money or supplies ....

NijA

If I understood correct, you don't steal 'real'-resources, but you steal the production the building could produce although it does not need to produce it at the moment. Thus as being attacked I cannot see a 'real' loss while losing a battle.

And the Berserkers statistics aren't fixed yet, so my whole army is basically really weak.

Once you beat an enemy army you are taken to their city, from there you hit the "sabotage" button and it will show which buildings you can "steal from - plunder" you select which one you want and click you will then see the coin, supplies, or goods accredited to your city.

Suggest you try it with the inactive players (try No. 80 and No.79, both are unlikely to have an army in defence) in your neighbourhood, so far I have gained 13 coin and 5 wine

Just give it a go guys even with a weak army 2 spear men shouldn't be difficult to take out

Hmmm actually the 5 wine isn't showing up in my town hall as yet!!!

Beta Tester
    Speedy in my neighbourhood im by far the number 1 ^^ i can prettily easy beat everyone.
    But thats not my problem

If i attack someone i can plunder his houses or maybe also a supplie-building.
    But with the 5 tests i made, i never came out to steal goods from someone.
    Thats why i ask, if there has to been production in the goods-buildingt when you want to steal goods or if the goods have to lay around and waiting for the owner to collect them

NijA

Oh poor me I'm only second in my neighbourhood and with a mere 4.4 million city points and have only tried 3 tests so far supply buildings have not been able to steal from myself I get the message not available or similar for them, there should be an icon above the viable targets.....seems I can also sabotage army production too but have yet to try that.

Definitely stole 5 wine though although as yet it hasn't shown up anywhere in my goods section. Guess this needs more testing from us players.

Liking the motivate and polish options too

Edit: it does appear that only finished productions can be raided just tried to steal some goods but am told Cannot take from this building currently or similar same goes for supplies buildings ......I guess the small icon above each building indicates which buildings you can steal from.
    Last edited by SpeedyD; 02-16-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Beta Tester
    So, it is possible to steal from a goods-building ... hm
    Ill try again then, but with only 20 people to steal goods from and most of them i attacked today mornign thats gonna be a long testing phase^^
    But its strange (or buggy?!^^), that you havent got your 5 wine, but it seems to strong, if you can easily steal 5 wine i guess.

NijA

I'll set up a screen capture next time I try to gain goods, not just to show we can nick goods but also to show if we don't actually get them added to our stores....the only way I know the 5 wine didn't show up in my city is that I currently have 0 wine in stores.

Beta Tester
    I think I found the solution for my first problem: if you head over a house for longer )( ahouse which you are able to plunder), theres a tooltip, which says: "Finished production can be plundered", so as my first guess, the production has to be finished and the goods/supplies/coins have to wait in the building before the player collects them.
    So if you are an active player who plans safe, then theres no way you gonna lose something.
    So i think from now on i take care, that im not producing a good, which is finished 3 O'clock am^^

NijA

Edit: i just plundered some spearfighter barracks and i didnt get the spearfighter as well.
    (The toottip said: "No action possible", but i could plunder it)
    Last edited by NijAAlba; 02-16-2012 at 07:11 PM.