Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Renovation Kit

Beta Tester

Renovation Kit

Hi, people.
    Renovation Kit: "Use a renovation kit in your inventory to upgrade an event building to your current age".
    Sandcastle, straw hut, beach bar, kings, Festive tree, palm tree, etc, they are EVENT BUILDING?

Beta Tester
    yes, where is your Queen and her personal large and normal confectionary building....??

how about Queen "Tree of Love"...etc

u should include them..they are also event building

shhhhhhhhh Rogue hideout is also event building.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by conqueror9 View Post
    shhhhhhhhh Rogue hideout is also event building.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Rogue Hideout is already "All Ages" and can't be upgraded

and Wishing Well upgrades automatically

An easy way to see which buildings are Event buildings is to go to the city builder (provided by forgestats.net) and then click on special buildings in the building menu there.
    Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend...

Beta Tester
    Any suggestion of which event building
    is the best building to use renovation kit to upgrade ??

That is a very personal choice: some would like to upgrade an Event building for extra happyness, others for extra coins or supplies - or perhaps the Champion's Retreat. Plus your upgrade is also dependant upon which Event buildings you have...

In general:
    If you are on verge of entering a new age the coming few weeks, I would advise to wait till you are in your new era before upgrading and take your time to think over what you need most in your city.
    Last edited by NormaJeane; 04-02-2014 at 01:44 AM.
    Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend...

Beta Tester
    Thanks .. i am waiting for post-modern era...............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by conqueror9 View Post
    Any suggestion of which event building
    is the best building to use renovation kit to upgrade ??
    The biggest one would be the general idea, so the Old Graveyard or Large Confectionary. Yea, I'm also waiting for the PME to upgrade my Large Confectionary once the Post-Modern Era comes out. Also, upgrading the Champion's Retreat may help you get those first week's medals in the PME tower, but as Norma says: it's more of your preference. (Mattering on how long it takes for the next era to come out, there could be a better reward from the Summer Event that we could use it on as well)
    I have a signature, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by byeordie View Post
    The biggest one would be the general idea, so the Old Graveyard or Large Confectionary. Yea, I'm also waiting for the PME to upgrade my Large Confectionary once the Post-Modern Era comes out. Also, upgrading the Champion's Retreat may help you get those first week's medals in the PME tower, but as Norma says: it's more of your preference. (Mattering on how long it takes for the next era to come out, there could be a better reward from the Summer Event that we could use it on as well)

those are my choices to oh and shrine so it gives more coins. gonna wanna keep that shrine for the fp. but yes a good rule of thumb would be something very useful. happiness supplies coins upgrade for shrine to stay up to date with your age.
    and finally champion retreat
    my list goes
    shrine, confectionary, graveyard, retreat
    confectionary is a high choice for its size its way smaller then any modern supply building
    Last edited by Thedragonkid; 04-02-2014 at 01:25 PM.

IMO, I would pick a king over a shrine since the king will give you a bigger increase in coins, and the shrine won't increase the amount of FP produced
    Log Cabin and King would go in between the Champion and Retreat on your list for me (shrine would be much lower)
    I have a signature, and I'm not afraid to use it!