Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Map of Progressive Era

Lightbulb Map of Progressive Era

Map of Progressive Era ???
    How can you find to see what extension???

If you go to England and Spain reward are Loots and toward Germany it is a Booster

Booster you mean resource booster?

Here I hace a capture from map
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mxpv8h&s=5

But a question. In IA we are in North America, In PA in Europe... Where are we in the first ages??

Judging from the world map, Bronze => Colonial age is in Spain. And the original stone age home province is Gibraltar

And what about troops in progressive territories?

Thanks for posting the picture of the ProgA map. Do you have to conquer all the additional IndA provinces to access the new map? Or do you just have to conquer the basic IndA territories? Thanks 4 ur help.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Thanks for posting the picture of the ProgA map. Do you have to conquer all the additional IndA provinces to access the new map? Or do you just have to conquer the basic IndA territories? Thanks 4 ur help.
    I only have 9 of 17 provinces conquered in North America but was able to travel to the new map and conquer Havre. Now my scouts are out spending their days exploring what can be explored.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryBethCandySue View Post
    I only have 9 of 17 provinces conquered in North America but was able to travel to the new map and conquer Havre. Now my scouts are out spending their days exploring what can be explored.
    Good for you :-)....Major bug!!!