• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected put in the secondary building within the settlement progress.

Reason
The secondary buildings of the settlement can only be obtained if you make some fragments in x number of days, but why not also have some fragments on the progress bar, like when completing the settlement instead of placing the settlement icon, place fragments of the building secondary
Details
As you finish each level of the settlement you progressively receive x amount of fragments. Example: Mughal as there are few encounters because the main building only has 6 levels (just like in the Egyptian) why not put like: in progress 20 which is what completes the settlement put in the first encounter 2 frags, then in the second encounter, frags, in the third 6 frags, so at the end of the tenth encounter you will have obtained a total of 110 fragments and the number of fragments will have an increase of 5 frags or to obtain the secondary building there would be 5 levels instead of the normal 4 levels. thus having a balance of obtaining only one building at the high level.
Balance
To make it more explanatory it would be like this:
1 encounter - 2 fragments
2 encounter - 4 fragments
3 encounter - 6 fragments
4 encounter - 8 fragments
5 encounter - 10 fragments
6 encounter - 12 fragments
7 encounter - 14 fragments
8 encounter - 16 fragments
9 encounter - 18 fragments
10 encounter - 20 fragments

and from the eleventh encounter onwards he would be frozen to gain 20 fragments.

So that would be my ideas for balancing
1. Increase from the current 15 fragments to 20 fragments and have the same 4 levels to obtain the building at full level
2. Continue through 15 fragments and have one more extra level to have the secondary building
3. even if you want slower progress, you would put 20 fragments and 5 levels ending in 100 fragments needed to obtain the building.

this same method would exist in past settlements or be implemented from the settlement after the Polynesian and I believe that there should be better bonuses in these 2x2 buildings as there are better 2x2 buildings and we can get it for a quarter of the time it takes to have this in the settlement and I see no one placing these buildings in the city, but I would really like to place an old minaret or obelisk in the city, but their bonuses are bad
Abuse Prevention
already have
Summary
put in the secondary building within the settlement progress.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
no
Why not put frags from the settlement's secondary building in the progress bar?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.