• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Challenges await you!

estrid

Baronet
did you fight the last 8 and then everything auto completes...just double checking or anyone else that has finished all GE.
Above I posted Q27, and I have done each quest, step by step, not skipping or making a mistake (like do a battle instead of nego). And you posted Q28 and I assume it autocompleted.
I fought to the end and the last GE task autocompleted. Then there is some quests that requires fighting. I'm protesting, because the reward of one of these is 8 attempt tokens which are totally useless at that point

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
There is a very important reason to do the required negotiation: extra attempt as reward.
If you do the negotiation required (exception any quest that make you complete platform 80, because you get the same effect by fighting), you get the extra attempts required to complete GE5 in 48 hours without requiring your medal cost to become unreasonable.
but only to quest 20

after that negotiation won't give more attempts that can be used (those in quest 28 are useless)

CDmark

Baronet
So, if I were to guess at the adjustments
1) GE 80 required and autocompletes all nego quests
2) only 10 - 24 hour productions, they tossed in 4 and 8 hours productions, reasonable amounts too, first, 12 of each then 10 of each, 4 separate quests.
this one, if you had some 4 or 8 hr set up, or I used a total of 8 hrs of rush time, all 30 min, I do NOT need to use a "finish all"
3) Maybe a few less battle requirements than some Rivals, 15,20,30 were required, 3 separate quests.

We still had a good amount of Buy FP, 5,10,30 is what I remember, could have been a 20 in there too.

Alaska Gris

Farmer
8h productions
8h productions
24h productions
????

so without supply rush it would be hard to finish that questline in 48 hours :rolleyes:
This is a killer for lower eras if you don’t have Event buildings producing supply rush items. Besides, using medals to forward the expedition is hard if you are using them to buy expansions at the beginning … but, then again, this is supossed to be a chalenge.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I have one feedback for Rival Challenge, if they display two quests in parallel especially for GE related, it will be much useful.

estrid

Baronet
I have one feedback for Rival Challenge, if they display two quests in parallel especially for GE related, it will be much useful.
I liked that, too. Now that the quests started with fight and alternating with negotiations, it went the way I don't prefer. I like to negotiate first, because those are easier to do it. Especially it is nicer to fight those 4th, 8th and so on spots...But maybe this order was intentional to make it more challenging

Baledouris

Farmer
This rival is really not fun.

- A single quest line.
- Boring productions. If you don't have supplies rush you're f#cked. Especially when you're on quest 20+, since some time has already passed.
- Useless rewards. Or forgotten Temple fragments, which are good but not new at all.

What would be an interesting price for the rival is a settlement upgrade selection kit. Knock out 2 weeks on a settlement. People are still working on hawaii settlement so it's not like everyones got them all yet, I know people who ignored other settlements who are now probably trying to scramble on them.

Sl8yer

Regent
What's supposed to be so special about this? We have already done it. Fact that we are supposed to continue with this old feedback thread says it all. Nothing of what was said here has had any effect. Same ol' same ol' again. Booooooring!!!!!!!!

joyfulrider

Squire
This one is good to have. I will dig little deep on it like, rival 32 quests being a standard, first 16 quests no need to be in parallel and the remaining 16 quests must be introduced in parallel. It doesn't reduce the risk but allows the players to decide appropriately.

PVP arena and Plunder attack option comes for rescue to handle 25 and 30 battles without losing quests tasks in rival.

This time developer read my mind in advance because when asked for negotiations in rival after 20+ quests, completed entire GE5 and quests gives me 8 GE attempt tokens as rewards. So clearly it is kept there to tease the player who goes and complete the GE5 in advance. Previous GE related rival also the same case, but GE4 auto completion gives a smooth ride. Now, GE5 negotiations or fights disturbs the smooth sailing on rival. Doing some alterations in the city to handle the next rival properly with respect to GE5.

I am slightly getting nightmare thinking of GE10 will happen one day and that time how the rival will be completed. I need to prepare my mind and game to be in steady state to face those hard consequences in the game.

Catness

Farmer
The rival is developing into a time-consuming, nerve-wracking task that is almost impossible for small players. The desire to participate is lost. Especially if you also have other worlds. And if so many battles have to be fought, then the rival should at least be placed at a time when
in which the guild battles take place, then these are also possible. Especially since they have to be mastered without losing. When you've already fought half of your neighbors, exhausted the map of continents and are only encountering high-quality opponents in PVP, then it's frustrating
because you can no longer cope with the tasks!