• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Make calculating the arc in fps deposits easier.

Reason
I always have to go to the calculator to find out the total amount I need to put into my guild friends' GBs. So how about improving the way this calculation is done to save time?
Details
How about instead of making the sum in the piggy bank, putting the total amount with the bonus for your bow already included, it would make it much easier to have to go back and forth on the calculator several times to find out. Of course, with practice some numbers become easy to do in your head, but others are not, so it would be better to put the full value right inside the piggy bank or open a third column with the total value of your bonus + the value of the fps that gb requests. Another way would be like this: first column: fps requested by the gb, second column: total value with the bonus of your bow at lv 80. And a last column the total value of the lv of your gb currently.
Balance
It will facilitate the way in which we can invest in gbs and will make people with lv below or above lv 80 aware of how much they are losing or gaining when depositing in gbs
Abuse Prevention
It already has it, it’s just an improvement on what already exists.
Summary
Make calculating the arc in fps deposits easier with first column: fps requested by the gb, second column: total value with the bonus of your bow at lv 80. And a last column the total value of the lv of your gb currently or put the full value right inside the piggy bank or open a third column with the total value of your bonus + the value of the fps that gb requests.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No (?)
The piggy bank is interesting, but it is not common nowadays, I think the piggy bank should come with the total calculation of the arc that you have leveled.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This idea would make it more difficult to compare the reward I get from my Arc level with the required investment in an 1.9x thread (or any other multiplier) while checking accuracy.
Please do not implement unless there is some way to still see the original reward before any arc bonus (like we can do today).

To make this work ot should show the original reward, the reward with the player current Arc bonus and additional reward bonuses that can be configurated.
In some of the guild I'm in there are different thread for different level of GB or different type of GB. Do not assume lvl 80 is the reference for everything.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
(((Contribution reward x Arc bonus) x 2) - Total needed fp's for next level) + current fps in the GB for next lvl

1.) Contribution reward x arc bonus x 2
2.) result step 1 - needed fps for next lvl
3.) result step 2 + current fps

Result gives how many fps are needed to secure the place of interest. When negative it tells the number of fps that still have to be invested by the owner. If 0 it's ready. When it's a positive number there are more than enough fps

For example;

Needed: 12.482:forge_point:
Already contributed: 3.257:forge_point:
Contribution reward #1: 2.060:forge_point:
Arc bonus: 1.9

Step 1: 2.060:forge_point: (contribution reward) x 1.9 (arc bonus) x 2 = 7.828:forge_point:
Step 2: 7.828:forge_point: (result step 1) - 12.482:forge_point: (needed fps) = -4.654:forge_point:
Step 3: -4.654:forge_point: (result step 2) + 3.257:forge_point: = -1.397:forge_point:

So, the owner has to contribute 1.394:forge_point: more fps before applying for the boost. While I agreed displaying the actual contribution rewards you would get, it's making it only slightly easier to calculate. However in most normal 1.X booster teams the person applying for a boost calculates for each place how many fps are needed and secure that place. So, not sure how this will contribute to that

This idea would make it more difficult to compare the reward I get from my Arc level with the required investment in an 1.9x thread (or any other multiplier) while checking accuracy.
Please do not implement unless there is some way to still see the original reward before any arc bonus (like we can do today).

To make this work ot should show the original reward, the reward with the player current Arc bonus and additional reward bonuses that can be configurated.
In some of the guild I'm in there are different thread for different level of GB or different type of GB. Do not assume lvl 80 is the reference for everything.
I don't know how it works for you. But where I play, everyone works on the basis of the lv 80 bow. Even those with higher or lower lv deposit at lv 80. Q When I talk about making it easier, it's precisely because of everything in just one thing to make time easier.
Example: Himeji Lv 100 position one asks for (a guess) 1765fps with the bow bonus lv 80 gets 3.354fps. (1765+1589). I don't want to have to leave the game, open the calculator, enter the numbers and their percentages and then return to the game and make the deposit, it would be easier to have the total cost already shown.And it would be good to put a third column talking about how much fps you would gain if you had the bow above lv 80 or would lose if it was below lv 80.This is for practicality, it would not confuse absolutely anyone.

And another thing that should have been there for some time, but we needs to go to a third-party website to find out how many fps we need to deposit to turn the gb, this should already be informed within the gb. The amount that each person would deposit into lv. 80 and how much the gb owner would have to invest to level up with the 90% bonus.

Another thing that I also don't understand about the game, why don't they put a graph like the one in the research tree and in the settlements about your city's data, how many coins, supplies,goods, medals, diamonds, fps (minimum possible quantity as there are buildings that give chances of receiving fps, in addition to motivations). Because to this day I don't know how much my city produces at its maximum efficiency

in short:
make it like the FoeHelper :D
Yes and other third-party sites that I use to find out the positions, and this should be given by the company to its players since it developed this type of game, we need statistics and not having to go to a third-party website, download a program to find out about it instead of the game making this data available to its players.

Yes and other third-party sites that I use to find out the positions, and this should be given by the company to its players since it developed this type of game, we need statistics and not having to go to a third-party website, download a program to find out about it instead of the game making this data available to its players.
FOEHelper interacts seamlessly with the game and provides all of the information that players need (and then some). It costs nothing for players to use and costs nothing for INNO to maintain. It doesn't make sense for INNO to commit resources to a project that would provide data that is already easily available.

CrashBoom

Legend
FOEHelper interacts seamlessly with the game and provides all of the information that players need (and then some). It costs nothing for players to use and costs nothing for INNO to maintain. It doesn't make sense for INNO to commit resources to a project that would provide data that is already easily available.
and it is not available on mobile :rolleyes:

-Alin-

Emperor
InnoGames mentioned not long ago they will change the way and speed on how we will donate into other people great buildings.
Based on your feedback, we've identified key areas for improvement and innovation:
1) Reducing Repetitive Tasks: We aim to streamline army management, enhance the Great Building donation process, and improve messaging.

So I kinda expect them to create a way where we just push a button and the tool auto calculates the fps needed according to the boost we chose, like 1.9/1.92/.1.98/2.0 and the place desired, and manually imput the other values for sniping, etc.

These are just my thoughts, but would make sense, at least for phone players to make it that faster.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't know how it works for you. But where I play, everyone works on the basis of the lv 80 bow. Even those with higher or lower lv deposit at lv 80. Q When I talk about making it easier, it's precisely because of everything in just one thing to make time easier.
Example: Himeji Lv 100 position one asks for (a guess) 1765fps with the bow bonus lv 80 gets 3.354fps. (1765+1589). I don't want to have to leave the game, open the calculator, enter the numbers and their percentages and then return to the game and make the deposit, it would be easier to have the total cost already shown.And it would be good to put a third column talking about how much fps you would gain if you had the bow above lv 80 or would lose if it was below lv 80.This is for practicality, it would not confuse absolutely anyone.

And another thing that should have been there for some time, but we needs to go to a third-party website to find out how many fps we need to deposit to turn the gb, this should already be informed within the gb. The amount that each person would deposit into lv. 80 and how much the gb owner would have to invest to level up with the 90% bonus.

Another thing that I also don't understand about the game, why don't they put a graph like the one in the research tree and in the settlements about your city's data, how many coins, supplies,goods, medals, diamonds, fps (minimum possible quantity as there are buildings that give chances of receiving fps, in addition to motivations). Because to this day I don't know how much my city produces at its maximum efficiency
There are much more different arc teams than just arc80 teams. Ranging anywhere between 1.9-2.0 booster teams. All displaying the contribution reward with the active Arc boost would cut down 1 part of the calculation. It's been a while since I've used a physical calculator but from memory quite a number of calculators can be programmed. To pull up a formula and allowing the user to insert the variables. Similarly to those 3rd party sites.

Much like Emberguard said:
What I'd like is a way to input custom formulas for the game to show us, not just the current meta.
This should be sufficient. It's likely it's possible to have those features on the phone's calculator or apps for that.

I play on multiple world. In most, guilds have a 1.9x thread.
But I also play in a world where we have 1.85x thread (=arc level 70; for low level building) and in other we have 1.92x (=Arc 100) and in one 1.95x (=Arc 130).
I read that in new world it's common to have 1.0x initially.

If you think about it you can see why all those values can be useful in different phase of the game and city advancement.

This is how an external tool solve this problem. The informaiton is in ADDITION to the current reward displayed by Forge of Empire itself.
Notice that in the image 42% is my current Arc bonus (It's an almost new city). While 92% is a custom value I added. 80%, 85%, 90% are all part of the defaults.
FOEHElperGBCalculator.png

Yes, FoeHelper helps a lot, as our colleague said, for those who have a PC, those who only use mobile phones don't use the tool and I didn't remember that and so that would be another reason to have this data made easy and for everyone to access. Just as they did a few years ago when they included statistics on the total costs of settlements and eras. For you, it's good because you use the tool, but not everyone has access to such tools and others don't know about the tool, so the company has to find ways to do it. so that we know certain information within our city. We need to look at the game being for everyone and not just for some. Many do not access the Beta, do not have FoeHelper or do not know some mechanics within the game and it is up to the game to provide more information.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Yes, FoeHelper helps a lot, as our colleague said, for those who have a PC, those who only use mobile phones don't use the tool and I didn't remember that and so that would be another reason to have this data made easy and for everyone to access.
I tend to play on the PC when I get a chance to, so FoE Helper is the tool I use when it comes to leveling off my GBs.

Rarely, I would play on the mobile, and I don't because of the daffy ads Inno decides to put into their game to be like the others among other things. With my busy schedule during the week, I don't do much on mobile other than taking calls and/or using work based chat for communications.

But, in all seriousness, Inno has it established at the base 0% bonus. The 1.x/2.x stuff is what players put forth as part of their rules that has been established world wide. This is why FoE Helper was made (along with other things).

Yes, FoeHelper helps a lot, as our colleague said, for those who have a PC, those who only use mobile phones don't use the tool and I didn't remember that and so that would be another reason to have this data made easy and for everyone to access. Just as they did a few years ago when they included statistics on the total costs of settlements and eras. For you, it's good because you use the tool, but not everyone has access to such tools and others don't know about the tool, so the company has to find ways to do it. so that we know certain information within our city. We need to look at the game being for everyone and not just for some. Many do not access the Beta, do not have FoeHelper or do not know some mechanics within the game and it is up to the game to provide more information.
The idea as presented is bad.

If this is to be implemented it need to use the lessons learned when developing tools like FoE Helper. They should not re-invent the wheel.
Inno doesn't need to add all the function that are in the external tool, like copy for thread etc.

But the calculation should include the most popular percentages, not just 90% (Arc level 80).
It should allow costume percentage, to avoid locking the "acceptable percentages" to only those suggested.
If should still show the original reward before any Arc bonus is applied.