• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

SirAlucard

Steward
Correct, a day doesn't have 20 hours. It has 24. That way, your productions can have a bit of wiggle room instead of needing to be timed perfectly. You now aren't required to log in exactly every 8 hours, but rather can collect it twice a day and be a bit less strict with the times.
Yeah, may be, but you're also won't be able to get the same amount of goods per day anymore. If you were able to start for example 3 8h productions per day, then you were able to get up to 30 goods per day. This isn't possible at all anymore. I saw also an example, where one player mentioned he wwas able to start 2x8h plus 1x4h per day, which resulted in 25 goods per day. Also not an available option anymore. This is a major nerve!

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
10 hours is less suited to everyday life.
Before I could move on to
* 8 hours (production between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. - 2 hours margin)
* 12 hours to lunch break (production between 8 a.m. and noon)
* in the evening (production between noon and 8 p.m.)
i.e. 10 + 5 + 10 = 25 productions per day with 20 effective hours

Now I still do 20 effective hours but only 20 productions per day.

For Polynesia, this is not a problem because everything is fast there, for the others it will depend on the production of parts.

estrid

Baronet
Also, to get enough of rupias in the beginning was a struggle when the timing was 4h's. It was possible to collect those 5 times during the 16hr day.
Now, the timing is not so crucial, but impossible to collect more than 4 times during a day. They haven't adjusted the amounts of bhavan what the individual buildings will give accordingly. That means, the boring starting phase (before you get your grip on something that will give bhavans more often) will last even longer.

Last edited: