• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th November

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

to prevent you from getting more than 2G coins with one collection which would crash the game
Is that serious or just an excuse for general abuse? Although tbh if we got the % pots, it should be fair to use them whenever. I think there was some recent item that adds 10% to coin collection too.

Sheosun

Farmer
to prevent you from getting more than 2G coins with one collection which would crash the game
Nonsense. I already have 6.6G coins and the game didn't crash. If they use Int64 for the total amount of coins, it makes sense to use it for the collected amount as well.

CrashBoom

Legend
Nonsense. I already have 6.6G coins and the game didn't crash. If they use Int64 for the total amount of coins, it makes sense to use it for the collected amount as well.
lol

you don't even know what I was talking about

if you COLLECT over 2.1G in one action (collect all) then the game crashes

and sure if you only HAVE 6.6G coins you never COLLECTED 2.1G at once

and btw: 6.6G is nothing :rolleyes:
cg.jpg

so what you write is NONSENSE
yes they use int64 (or more) for the coins you have. but not for the coins you collect

Is that serious
that was the serious way of InnoGames to fix that bug

instead changing the data typ for collect from 32bit to 64bit (or more)