• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Sheosun

Farmer
GvG was a genuine thing. Interesting, dynamic. Not without issues for sure, but it was interesting and different from the main gameplay.
As for QI, well... it looks like someone was too lazy to invent too much of a new game mechanics or design... As soon as I see another one settlement-based thing, I feel extremely bored. Already abandoned cultural settlement because of that.

-Alin-

Emperor
Wait, what are these Quantum Medals? While the Medals can already be earned now, their application will not make it into the first iteration of the feature. Later on, we intend to make these Medals another way to unlock expansions in your main City! Starting from the very first Quantum Incursion, you can already stock up your Medals storage and continue growing your City once the feature is available.

More expansions in the near future.

Owl II

Emperor
Please explain how the pass in QI works? Will the purchase only affect the rewards, or the guild's position in the championship?

meh. Give us the week's notice and get it over with. The fighting had gotten boring on live, many guilds have stopped playing GVG because it's end is inevitable and GBG needs more goods than before. Only one war still exists on my server and we're just pushing the losers back every day and protecting sectors so that we can take them all before the final reset. Definitely don't need more time of this,.GVG is dead, move on...War heated up when the initial announcement happened but that died down. Hopefully the 1 week announcement gives us a good final fight when it happens.
Well that might be your server, it's def not all of them. Folks will fight until the last troop.

"Unlock QI" - but where? I do not see the feature on the tech tree nor on the menu bar - the GVG icon it seems will be replaced?

angelgail

Baronet
"Unlock QI" - but where? I do not see the feature on the tech tree nor on the menu bar - the GVG icon it seems will be replaced?
To unlock the feature, progress in the game to unlock the "Chain of Command" technology. This is your entry ticket to Quantum Incursions. Make sure to join a Guild: you must be part of a guild to participate. Teamwork is key!