• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Otto van Oyen

Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Thunderdrake Citadel!

This is a story of continuing chaos with Inno. Inflation rules.
  2. Otto van Oyen

Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

After nearly a week mr. Squirrel from Inno finally took the step to answer more or less on my issue. He thanked me "for your attention reporting eventual errors in the game". I like to share my answer to him: Dear mr. Squirrel, thank you for your answer. You talk about "eventual errors" in the...
  3. Otto van Oyen

Support ignores my complaint and so refuses to provide me support. That is not what we should expect.
  4. Otto van Oyen

"quite difficult" is an understatement. Inno makes it "impossible" is better said. I don't like games with impossible quests. I complained about it at support and suggested to add the fragments of the different towers together in a selection kit, but support ignores it. The ticket is still open.
  5. Otto van Oyen

Halloween Challenge 1

Pumpkin 4, 6, 8 and 12.
  6. Otto van Oyen

Contact Support: Timeless Dojo Lv. 5 doesn't produces a random unit of the building's era

I have a Timeless Dojo Lv. 5 of Contemporary Era since a few days. Until now it didn't produce any (unattached) CE-unit. I checked this by counting the units before harvesting the Dojo. The symbol when pointing on the Dojo doesn't show a particular type of unit but only crossed swords and "+1"...
  7. Otto van Oyen

Fixed on Beta: Infinite load in battles [55244]

I have this problem of endless loading at the start of a fight since today. I rarely use champions. I have experienced the problem first with neighbours and later at the continent.