• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. hddk

Fixed on Beta: Can't send PM from Group Message window.

1. I open any Group Message in my Message Center. 2. I click on participant's avatar and choose "Write Message" 3. Empty window appears, but without player's name in the header: 4. I write message, click "Send", window closes and nothing happens. Message has not been sent. If I have an old...
  2. hddk

Fixed on Beta: 1 PR button in GB Donation Window

I have a new look of buttons in GB donation window. But after login "1 FP" button doesn't work. I have to use "10 FP" button first and then "1 FP" works, until next relog. There's no difference, either I have FPs on top bar or they are used from inventory. I use Flash client. Sorry for...
  3. hddk

Not A Bug: Pirate Selection Kit

What's happened to Pirate Selection Kit? It gave 60 goods before. And today I see on PL live server... 12 goods? And on Beta server... 13 goods and 26 FP :)