• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Dessire

Discussion GB improvement expectations

So many innovative skills for GBs and you guys just suggest the most obvious and repetitive ones. I hope no GBs change adds QI attack/defense bonus because the idea of QI is make it playable in almost equal condition to all aplayers, unlike GbG where only those obssesed players with more than...
  2. Dessire

New Idea Improved Looking for Guild System

1. Opens the global chat and writes "looking for a guild which is very active in QI. Problems: - More than 97% of players in his/her world don't even use the global chat. - two or more players start to argue or write and that message of l"ooking for guild" dissappears due the talk of those 2 or...
  3. Dessire

Again, did you read the begining of the post and the reasons why I decided to create this post?
  4. Dessire

Try to find a guild with 50 or more members where more than 60 or 70% do 48 encounters (and even open the 5th level) but do not participate in GbG for example. . I wish you good luck. And your answer totally proofs that you don't even read the begining of this topic.
  5. Dessire

If you know a better system, you can post a suggestion, but right now, the system we have is horrible.
  6. Dessire

Most players do not want to be part of most demanding guilds. Allowing them know which guilds are really active in certain features but not in other ones or for example, know which ones are not active in any feature but atleast most of their members connect to the game everyday would be a huge...
  7. Dessire

The reason about why I described 4 types of tabs was to allow players find guilds according to: - how many players in those wild log in atleast 1 or 2 times per day - how many players can complete 48 encounters in expedition. - how many players do atleast enough fights to reach attrition 40...
  8. Dessire

Yes, and the game itself instantly allows FoE team and support members know when a player connects and for how long xD
  9. Dessire

Thank you! And no, it is only a window with a few tabs and the data of "activity", the game can easly take it from all players at any moment because that is hidden info which can be seen only by developpers and support team. The new windows does not show which players are active in a certain...
  10. Dessire

Discussion New production times

As a player who has done all settlements in time without using diamonds and who has already completed 3 times the new settlement with more than 2 days before recha 0 and without using diamonds, I can say that I preffer a lot more the 5 and 10 hours instead of 4 and 8. Has been less stressing...
  11. Dessire

Another benefit of this idea: Imagine you are the founder of a guild with 50 players and you want to know in a fast way how active in gbg, exp and QI your is. You enter to this new system's window pick 40% in The tab of QI, exp and GbG, and notice that your guild does not appear, then you only...
  12. Dessire

Thank you! I think the only problem will be those guilds with 1 player for example, and who are very active. Guilds should appear from the ones with most players first I think. If you pick 30% of activity, the first one will be the most numerous and where atleast 30% of players connect to the...
  13. Dessire

Have you noticed how horrible is the system we have to search for active guilds, and how speciay horrible is for new players?
  14. Dessire

Spoiler Care Event 2024

It is my idea or that landscape looks like AI generated? .-. by the way, I still love the mix of technology and rural buildings! More futuristic buildings in events please!
  15. Dessire

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

So, is not enough for you have only old ages buildings in 99% of events?!
  16. Dessire

Spoiler Care Event 2024

Finally an event with a buildings with a touch of futurism in their designs!
  17. Dessire

Discussion Forcing users to register on Discord to read official messages

What does say the new letter in discord, I wont use discord and login there just because FoE forces us to do it
  18. Dessire

Feedback History Event 2024

Lol, I have more than 30 with only 1smith.
  19. Dessire

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Possitive things of QI: - you can play it 2 times per day, not hundreds of times like the trashy gbg. - due the requirement of action points + certain nodes allows you earn x2 progress and rewards according to your selected military and goods buildings, it add a point of strategy which makes...
  20. Dessire

Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

Mugal upgrade allows you have like 12K fps per day compared to other building wich allows you 11K fp per day aprox. but the bad part is you need to use a lot of auto aid kits. Mugal upgrade needs to have its requirement of be aided! Oh and allows you have more than 37K goods of tour age per day...