• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Not A Bug: Rival's quest not satisfied by finishing level 4 in GE

In previous visits by the Rival, completing levels 1-4 in GE satisfied any GE-related quests from the Rival. This time around, I finished all of levels 1-4, but the quest to negotiate 8 encounters remains unsatisfied. I'm checking to see if this is intentional or not. The Rival's GI-related...
  2. Discussion anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

I do miss the real-time head to head battling for a sector. Yes, you sometimes get it in battlegrounds, but not like it was in GvG. For guilds that did participate in GvG, it brought a lot of us together every evening, often in discord, TeamSpeak, or Skype. We would battle, but then we would...
  3. Discussion anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

Check out Uber's April 1st video about changes in GBG. It's an April Fools joke, but he really did present some interesting changes. I hope Inno considers some of them.
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I'm very sorry you think GvG is vile. I fully realize that it was not a feature used by the majority of players. But to call something vile that has kept some of us in the game for years sounds rather harsh. Competing head to head is a vital part of many sports and many games. GvG was one...
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

2 comments. 1. I have said for years that this game can be as simple or as complex as a player wants it to be. QI seems to lean more toward the complicated, not the complex. 2. One of the great draws for GvG for many of us who participated in it was the head-to-head action, the racing to defend...
  6. Fixed on Beta: Oracle questline in Titan age

Yes, lol. I finally got tired of waiting for it to be fixed and went through the Oracle quests. After I did the final quest to plant the Oracle in my city, I did go right back to my regularly scheduled Venus story quests. Annoying, but a reasonable workaround for now.
  7. Dessert Sudoku

I don't know what to call some of these things, and since a picture paints a thousand words, here are some screen shots. Upper left square: Center square: Lower left square:
  8. Fixed on Beta: Oracle questline in Titan age

Any word yet on when this will be fixed? I want to keep going on my Venus tech progress. Thanks.
  9. Fixed on Beta: Oracle questline in Titan age

I got the same in Venus.
  10. Not A Bug: Timer on housing buildings in space colonies

Thanks. I had not noticed it before in all the years I've been playing. Disappointing, really. Oh well. Now I know.
  11. Not A Bug: Timer on housing buildings in space colonies

I've noticed that when I put up housing in a space colony, the timer for when you can collect credits does not start until I re-enter the space colony after the building finishes construction. As an example, I put up more housing in my Venus colony on beta about 24 hours ago. These houses take...
  12. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Two tasks in a row to gain 30,000 happiness. That's a tough one.
  13. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Thank you, Inno. I would love the enhancement of being able to toggle between showing injured troops and hiding them. Another welcome enhancement would be to display the non-injured troops of all kinds first and then display the injured troops. But even if those enhancements don't come about...
  14. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Umm. No. A potion that gives you +50% defense boost increases your defense by 50% of your BASE defense. If you have 500% of defensive attack and defense, the blue potion for +50% increases you to 550% of your base level, not 750%.
  15. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

I work at a health system that uses computerized charting and am on the team that manages it. This charting software company actively solicits input from all their customers about new features and enhancements. But as they develop new features and enhancements, they contact people like me and...
  16. Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

17. Discussion What would you change for the next era?

Darth, you raise a good point that I had not considered. Perhaps as xivarmy suggested, a small increase in defense of at least one troop. I do like your suggestion about keeping the space colonies when advancing in age. Being able to manufacture goods in the colonies means less land needed in...
  18. Discussion What would you change for the next era?

One option for a new GB could be a defensive equivalent to the Kraken. The Kraken takes out one enemy troop when it strikes. The new GB could have the option to grant immunity / absolute shield to one of your own random troops. It could have an increasing percent chance as it is leveled up as...
  19. Heal all button

Adding my voice to the above. I hate that button being where it is. If I didn't already have the warning turned on that I was about to spend diamonds, it would be turned on because of this. Having to go through more steps (with the warning turned on) to spend diamonds when I actually do want...
  20. Fixed on Beta: Pumpkins Don't give Prizes

When I expose pumpkins in the Halloween even, they do not give me any prizes tonight. It was working for me 2 nights ago.