• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Event is barely loading
  2. Not A Bug: Polynésia

New changes to settlements announced on Discord. Auto-complete might be implemented due to that.
  3. Discussion difficulty of events

I managed to get 4 Celestial Golden Orreries, 2 Metro Plazas, 5 Celestial Stage of Ages, about 9 of those 2x2s and a Level 8 ToC without diamonds. Started the account a couple days before the event and finished 200 points away from Gold. GBG attack and defence was around 400% by the end. Events...
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

That sounds the same as playing in live and closing Beta, with the advantage that you will get stable events with more currencyy. Not to mention all the strategies from YouTube.
  5. Do Not Suggest Event-Based Emissaries

Events already give portraits, it would be nice if each event that we have also gave it's own Emissary. These could provide attack/defence boost, event building fragments, etc. They may be placed either as league rewards or grand prize when reaching a specific threshold. Having unique...
  6. Feedback History Event 2024

I'm thinking it's 2 reasons: 1. People kept complaining on Beta they have more tickets than coins. 2. Tickets have been added to the Daily Challenges.
  7. Feedback History Event 2024

Oh, great. With their negative population these are now only good to be hurled out of my city once they lose their upgrade. :D Maybe except the FP Lv. 1
  8. Feedback History Event 2024

Any reason why you do not play on Live and only Beta? This server can be pretty faulty with all the post-event adjustments. For example, you just missed out on 3k+ battle coins.
  9. Feedback History Event 2024

I was thinking on the same lines. As long as there is a replacement in the InnoGames forums for every announcement that is posted on Discord, it is good. Otherwise, the game becomes a 2-app thing, one is the game and Discord for announcements.
  10. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Thunderdrake Citadel!

Just delete those frags n be at peace!
  11. Discussion Forcing users to register on Discord to read official messages

That announcement looks like it was written with the sole intention of making more people check out their Discord server. What was the point of it? It looks like an introduction to the History Event which we will anyway get when the actual announcement comes. Reading it in advance is of no use.
  12. Feedback History Event 2024

The Ascendant Grove Sanctuary must and should provide POPULATION for the plethora requested by the new buildings. I am unable to even place any of them without building residentials.
  13. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I appreciate the mini challenges and all that Inno does to keep us engaged within the game. But looking at the announcement, I thought something was going to happen that has never before happened, on the other hand it's just an ordinary rival event. :)
  14. Do Not Suggest Add Better Rewards to Story Quests

Everyone traverses through these quests only once, which makes them a great place to receive one-time rewards. We have had some cool new items being added to FoE over the years, but some of these story quests remain written over 12 years ago. It would be nice to add some items introduced in FoE...
  15. Discussion Mostly PC related on Shaping the future of FOE

Whenever you start a supply production and you have multiply supply buildings, the carousel opens up. From there you can choose production options for all your supply buildings without having to click on each one of them. But this is not the case with cancelling productions as you will have to...
  16. Discussion Mostly PC related on Shaping the future of FOE

It's better to choose only the ones you want most and not stick to 10. That's what I did, I don't want the priority to get divided between 10 different items when some of those are top priority!
  17. New Idea building reforging item

I've never even heard of this. Dey do dis ofen?
  18. New Idea building reforging item

Translation Feedback: Yes!
  19. Feedback History Event 2024

Let me guess, these buildings will provide fragments for the new boosts? Bcz the Stormspire produces fragments for the Daunting Tower, the Garrisons don't (yet).
  20. Feedback History Event 2024

Yes right, this event has too many new buildings/ items. It's like early winter event. Replacing the 1x1 garrisons would be a nice move.