• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Birrgit

New Issue: Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Thanks, the problem has now been solved
  2. Birrgit

Unfortunately that doesn't work, every new stone doesn't react. I tried it.
  3. Birrgit

a single stone of Prismatic essence is left and I can't get any further with it. All other stones are gone. What can I do now? Thanks in advance for the help
  4. Birrgit

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

a single stone of Prismatic essence is left and I can't get any further with it. All other stones are gone. What can I do now? Thanks in advance for the help
  5. Birrgit

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Quantum Incursum Seriously I don't know what I'm doing here, okay I manage that there are enough tools, harvesting from the houses but producing new goods is simply impossible for me. Create new soldiers and then go into battle with them. And? Somehow there is no point
  6. Birrgit

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

I did it. No matter how stupid I was at the event, I always had at least 20 Q to pick up, I only managed four cities, I was able to complete the quest series and now have a Celtic tavern. ;)
  7. Birrgit

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Hello everyone, so my results so far. Absolutely too difficult for a beginner like me. The costs are too high to get a pot of gold. Otherwise the game can be played smoothly, even if I still can't make any progress after three days.