• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Investigating: Quantum Incursion missmatch between difficulty reward and actual chest rewards

When checking the difficulty my guild has already completed I see 3 reward for end of incursion (out of the 6 that will actually appear in the selection). But when I check what is the actual selection in the chests I'm missing one of them. This is the indication for difficulty 3: BTW the...
  2. Fixed on Beta: Attack bonus doesn't show (again)

This was already fixed according to changelog, but it happen now. I never saw the bug previously. I didn't see this bug when attacking on the same node BEFORE building the monuments (2). I didn't see the bug before the changelog said it was fixed or when I built Victory pillar (in the previous...
  3. Fixed on Beta: Wrong calculation of population in QI

The population available and the euforia required are wrong: I have 4 tile roof house and 1 cottage I have 7 Butcher and 1 tailor I have no goods buildings nor barracks
  4. New Issue: St. Patrick tree with chances production have lost fp chance

According to announcement the updated tree of patience should have a chance of fp. In the tooltip in the upgrade kit and in the actual tree that part is missing. The actual tree no fp production chance When collecting the tree no fp is producted (In my case no self aid kit was produced so I...
  5. New Issue: Guild EXpedition: wrong amount (or percentage) in treasure chest with goods

In the current version of guild expedition there are 6 treasure chest containing good (only goods). In 5 of them the 1st and 2nd reward are the same (some amount of one random good) and so for the 3rd and 4th. I thought that maybe one of the two option was one of each good, but after multiple...
  6. Forwarded Show higher counter than 9+ for new item in inventory

When opening the inventory item added to the inventory have a number representing how many we acquired. In the browser number higher than 9 are shown as 9+ and in mobile if higher than 99 it is shown as 99+. A few years ago this was not an issue because it was difficult to obtain large number of...
  7. New Issue: Incorrect reporting of forge packages collected from building

When collecting multiple grilling grove at once the fragment of one up kit are shown as one item. But each forge point package is shown as a separate item even when multiple package of the same size are present. Examples: 3 small fp package 1 large (2nd from the left), 2 medium (1st and 3rd)...