• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback History Event 2024

Imo allowing players to get uncontrollable amounts of them would undoubtedly break the game... In long term this building provides virtually infinite amounts of FP, way beyond what is accessible through any "regular" harvest - enough FP for a dedicated player to build all signifficant great...
  2. Spoiler Next event

Any info about production od those small buildings?
  3. Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

My plan is to use just 1 chain. I expect to have about 2500-3000 of finish special production by August 2024 when (I assume) Space Age Hub comes out. With assistance of 10 forgotten temples, my math is telling me 1004FP per production - that's 2,5-3mil FP.
  4. Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

That's my plan too ;) it's sick way of getting millions of FP within short period of time.
  5. Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

Golden gold upgrade xD I like the upgrade of trees to lvl2 though.
  6. Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

In the end it comes down to personal preferences :) Some may want to sell the resources and consider them FP in alternate form. That fundamentally changes everything and points even more towards buildings with large resource production. The final result is also heavily reliant on price and...
  7. Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

Ok, quick math then :D Now first, I am aware that some may not have the panda shrine chain - but I want to show my perspective. Like I mentioned above, a single collection from panda shrine chain with one forgotten temple present averages to about 436FP and 126 resources - that is my assumed...
  8. Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

Are you sure that spending those items on getting frags is more cost-effective though? I mean, each time you spend an item to get more fragments, you sacrifice a few hundred FP that could've been obtained from panda shrine. I didn't do the math but it really seems that the gap between those 2...
  9. Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

Hell yeah and they just dropped this mini-event with forgotten temple as a reward . Who knows how mamy we'll be able to hamster to pull this off?
  10. Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

Imo the jest choice is panda sanctuary with full chain of 33 FP addons (max that u can fit). Every Item that you throw at it is worth on average about 436,8FP and 126 resources from you age (assuming that your BG is lvl80 and you have the forgotten temple).