• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Qiling

New Issue: Settlement questline dissappeared

Yesterday after forced finish of settlement I started new one (Egypt) with no issues. I did not have the issue of two questlines showing (foe-82266). I played normally, was on quest 8 or so. Today questline is gone.
  2. Qiling

Feedback History Event 2024

I expected reward as it was in Halloween when going to 0 health didn’t matter when finishing last boss card. Now I finished 'Hard deck' by defeating last card and only got Defeat summary window, no reward :( If that's a feature, that's unfortunate.. it will cost more needing to buy health..
  3. Qiling

New Issue: Collect 2 Blue Chests with 6 stars OR Collect 2 Red Chests with 6 stars

Yes, but he reports collecting one blue 6* and still the counter says 0. I believe it happened to me too, I had blue 6* created on bottom row where it immediately collects, after which I left the game to check the counter - it said 0. After that I created another blue 6* higher, and brought it...