• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler Care Event 2024

Really liking the optimistic sci-fi agro-industry style that we're getting from these early buildings and images.
  2. Spoiler Care Event 2024

Looking at the tractor in the background art, you may get your wish. It looks pretty Cybertruck-y to me, and that means futuristic.
  3. Spoiler Historical Allies

It only confuses me why Inno chooses to have a generic "Spartan Soldier" instead of Leonidas. If it really is such a correlation. And the quantum attempt clock-thing, and the quantum level star-thing as well?
  4. Spoiler Historical Allies

Maybe the heroes will give different bonus stats for the QI town hall? I think there is some correlation between the given heroes and the existing stats. Alexander : Red Attack (Offensive conquest of Asia Minor and beyond) Arminius : Red Defense (An offensive ambush at Teutoburg against Roman...
  5. New Idea Grand prizes for GBG

Interesting idea. Might an independently purchased pass allow access by singular players to a premium reward path? All guild members would have access to up to the nth reward, and then any member who purchased the pass would receive in addition the extra n premium rewards?
  6. Spoiler Historical Allies

Rise of Cultures has something similar called "Allied Cultures". It is a hybrid between FoE's Settlement and Planetary Colony features. I wonder if these will be similar. I must ask if it is necessary to add this feature when Settlements, Planetary Colonies, and QI already exist. Perhaps the...
  7. Rejected Mass Delete Units

Requesting the ability to delete more than one unit at a time. With GvG removed, lower age units are no longer necessary for DAs. Allow players to delete these units more efficiently.