• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Tudor Almighty

Duplicate One button to access all your friends' taverns

Yes, we all want less time consuming tasks, including visits all taverns and replace all wounded units.
  2. Tudor Almighty

Rejected Rework GBG rewards, more clicks is not the answer

I am deeply disappointed that Inno thinks that we want better stats in order to be able to do more and more attacks in GBG. Well, for me at least, it is not true anymore, even more, I actually got bored that I have to waste so much time every day to do hundreds of fights for some now very lousy...
  3. Tudor Almighty

Duplicate Add replace unit button

I kinda of got bored of doing GBG for this very reason, too many clicks, too many fights, for rewards that unfortunately don't scale up with age, I used to earn more from GBG than from my own city, but now it's not the case anymore and I don't know why I should waste time with GBG anymore, Inno...
  4. Tudor Almighty

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Dam, starting at almost 1 million, isn't that too much? It's just a SK, not the entire building, new players will definitely not afford it...
  5. Tudor Almighty

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I don’t understand why this Rival Questline started at the same time as GEX, if it’s not GEX related, it makes no sense, it should have started at the same time with the event, and judging by the quests it has it should have lasted for like a week. I have done all the rush quests and spent all...
  6. Tudor Almighty

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

This Rival is such BS... I have already done all the rush quests and spent my energy in the first 3 days... sorry for playing the game Inno...
  7. Tudor Almighty

Discussion Rework the GBs

This thread should really be in the Ideas & Suggestions thread, All GBs should be reworked as event buildings these days are much powerful and better than most early age GBs.
  8. Tudor Almighty

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Dam, great Rival Questline, awesome rewards, very doable in a well established city, ty Inno, please Moar!
  9. Tudor Almighty

Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

It should start tomorrow, right?
  10. Tudor Almighty

Fixed on Beta: Tavern unclickable

I have the same problem, I can open the Tavern only once after a login, then if I try again the screen freezes and all the menus disappear and I have to reload the game.
  11. Tudor Almighty

Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

By the first look, I don't like it. Please use Iron Age buildings instead.
  12. Tudor Almighty

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Omg, it's like in the St. Patrick's Day Event, and the rewards are so bad for a 2-week event... And what, we get only chest rewards? What about the leaderboard rewards, are those for the whole championship?
  13. Tudor Almighty

I do have a serious question tho, when we open a chest, do we get all the 6 rewards, or just 1 reward per chest, like in the St. Patrick's Day Event, till we get all 6 of them?
  14. Tudor Almighty

Dunno but if expansions reset I will go banana!
  15. Tudor Almighty

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

We need some diamonds as a consolation for not being able to play for the last 4 hours.
  16. Tudor Almighty

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

GEX doesn't work properly either.
  17. Tudor Almighty

Besides the 10h waiting time for anything, which is the first thing that Inno should change, what I hate most is the fact that I can't actually see what has been done in the past nodes and in the previous levels, to be able to rethink my strategy and plan better for the next session. By the time...
  18. Tudor Almighty

Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

It feels unbalanced that only the first 3 guilds in a session get any fragments. When facing top guilds in the diamond league, many don't even compete anymore, to drop back to the lower tier and face weaker opponents the next session, to have a better chance of getting in the 1st place, which...