• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Duplicate Show - Hide buttons Reccuring Quest

Good evening to all. The idea is very simple and it will help us to play a characteristic of the game which, as it exists at this moment, tires 99.9% of the players. The idea is very simple. in the Reccuring Quest display bar there should be an option that shows you all the Reccuring Quests and...
  2. Rejected New list in the general ranking showing which alliances are in the 5 field categories, for reasons of transparency

how is it that while there are, for example, in the epsilon world on the Greek server 17 guilds in the adamantine category in each field, they are the top 3 alliances in the world? there has not been a field where the first 3 alliances are not always together. and I ask. how is something like...
  3. Rejected New list in the general ranking showing which alliances are in the 5 field categories, for reasons of transparency

sorry friend, but because I don't know English very well, I translate them on google translate... anyway, I think you understand what I mean and what is the meaning of this whole idea
  4. Rejected New list in the general ranking showing which alliances are in the 5 field categories, for reasons of transparency

Category- Cooper, Silver, Golden, Platinum, Adamantine.............. this is 5 categories to see how many and which guilds are in each category. How many guilds and which ones in Cooper, how many and which ones in Silver, how many and which ones in Golden, how many and which ones in Platinum...
  5. Rejected New list in the general ranking showing which alliances are in the 5 field categories, for reasons of transparency

for reasons of transparency, a list should immediately be included in the ranking to see which alliances are in all 5 existing categories because we need to know if you are or not from the administrators in each field which alliances will be there because unfortunately on some servers the evil...
  6. Not A Bug: Incorrect global ranking

What is happening to the rating is a disgrace and a shame. on the greek server in the 5th world there was an alliance where one did 6 double triple calculations and they started from the first category and by the end of the field they were in 3rd place suddenly why does it tell you that winning...
  7. Not A Bug: Why are we getting Royal Tower of Champions fragments?

One of the biggest failures in the history of failures is what Inno did by winning an alliance specific fragments of the special building on the castle grounds. to play in a world, you always happen to have an alliance with 70 very active players, the first alliance in the world, or the other...
  8. Discussion Remove diamond production from any city buildings and bring event league separation on diamond spending

very clever, you came up with the idea to remove diamonds from wishes and have them be in each world separately.... if you want something like this to happen then diamonds should also be removed from the fields of guilds. what? no? that is, you who have time to play actively in each world and do...
  9. Do Not Suggest SPECIAL BUILDING PRINTER New Great Building

η ιδέα είναι συγκεκριμένη. Το κτίριο θα έχει τη δυνατότητα να παράγει θραύσματα για ένα ειδικό κτίριο που έχετε ήδη στην πόλη. Παράδειγμα: το Big Building έχει ένα πλαίσιο στο μενού του όπου θα το επιλέξετε και θα σας δείξει όλα τα ειδικά κτίρια που έχετε στην πόλη και θα επιλέξετε το...
  10. Discussion Would you keep playing if the Space Hub is the last age?

I don't know English well, so what I'm going to write was translated by google translate. If the next final season remains they will have to change the whole game. let the final researches be permanent but since we are in space you can colonize new planets. and for each planet to have its own...