• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Calendar as always very annoying. 6th consecutive board without the key now. I'd much rather have the event be shorter without that calendar if that is the only reason why this event is so long. Regarding design, I didn't even notice the new boosters at the top at first. :D
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

Actually Silk Weaver has been changed and now produces only Mortar Garrison kits. https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/3191 So only gold league reward will give you a building producing fragments of the main prize now. I have like 30 Mortar Garrison level 1 and 20 Lilac Garden...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

Okay, maybe I'm blind. For me, the main prize is the Ascendent Grove Sanctuary (7 levels) for which I mentioned I will probably end up with level 5. Level 7 doesn't grant Gatehouse Emporium Ensemble Selection Kit fragments. Only the main building with the gold upgrade provides that. So, no...
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

I'm a FTP player though, so as far as I can see silk weaver is only available from the pass or in gold league. Both not achievable as a FTP player. Unless I'm missing something. But thank you for the hint. :)
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

Yeah, same here. I don't get why there's no upgrade kit in any of the league rewards for the main building. I have a gazllion (unwanted) Mortar Garrison and other secondary buildings, yet can't complete the main building. This is quite frustrating.
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2023

The chocolate gold kit is too far back in the prizes. I‘ll have a second pyramid before getting this. This will be the first time I won‘t achieve getting that golden upgrade. Neither from the stars nor the league. Could only manage amateur by playing as usual. So would be pay to win for me...
  7. Feedback Winter Event 2023

4th time in a row with no key. The calendar was always tricky to complete, but this is pretty much impossible.
  8. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Does anyone else have the same quests over and over after reaching quest 30? I‘m on 33 now and had the exact same quest with taverns/motivation + gather goods before followed by build residential buildings/scout provinces.
  9. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

So far this is way too complex and confusing and not really enjoyable mechanics at all. Why should I even clear a dungeon? Do I get only silver fragments always when clearing it? Can I just abort a dungeon if I see that I can‘t beat the boss or do I have to finish it? What is that „I‘m useful in...
  10. Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Alright, getting there. Yesterday 20 footballs from an incident and now 500. Kind of makes up for all previous days. :)
  11. Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Came here to say the same thing. So far I have‘t found a single incident with footballs. Also agree with CDMark regarding the layouts. Since the event has nothing really to do with a soccer field/formation, it would be better to just use the same layout as for anniversary event. It is currently...