• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback History Event 2024

i think the way i will play this on live is till the first rival ill only do easy games, then between the 2 ill do mediums and in end hopefully only hard ones
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

is there already a chart, buying 40 fp with coins is worth it?
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

for a reno kit + 15 Fragments of Surging Grove Sanctuary Silver Upgrade Kit + golden heroes tavers im not doing it as i dont mind waiting 3 more days and i dont age fast an already have 3 golden upgrades from last year
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

i am aready in did the first 68 encounters, but dont have enough ef boosts/goods for last 4 encounters
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

what is the last quest and reward of the negotion rival?
  6. Spoiler Next event

you talking about the history event? its the first time we have such a event (except if you talking about the halloween event
  7. Feedback Quantum Incursions

11.2 ther eis someone who lost his story quest who was in IA and he got yesterday te units by completing the continent map while still in IA ( by negotiating all sectors) and aborting a requiring quest( same what you do to get hovers in INA) it was clearly a bug and he is exploiting it and he...
  8. Spoiler Next event

yup the bullion garrison is a 1x1 building that give 15% qi att stats, that is rediclious
  9. Spoiler Next event

Bullion Garrison, its produced by the Silk Weaver's Emporium every 250 collections
  10. Spoiler Next event

i see there is a 1x1 building that gives combined 23 gbg att and 15 qi att stats in SAT and requires 1k pop, what are the stats in industrial age?
  11. Feedback New Challenges await you!

cant people do attecks in gvg on the live servers?
  12. Feedback New Challenges await you!

i have 4 worlds that are in iron age and in 1 of them i have the base level 1 building, in 1 i also have 1 upgrade and in the other 2 i have 2 upgrade kits, we lose on 2 selection kits and 1 golden kit ( and the calender winter reward) so actually i can stay in ia for the 3 worlds
  13. Feedback New Challenges await you!

i camped in HMA for a while, but ca is also good, better if you have 2-3 cider gardens only con is it cost more medals to buy attempts in ge if you log in less than 8 times a week (based that you do ge80 and get 2+3+4 attempts from level 1,2,3
  14. Feedback New Challenges await you!

settlement goods seems more reasonable
  15. Feedback New Challenges await you!

for foe players: does anyone have a full list of quests and rewards yet? for foe feedback: i find its very not nice that you forcing people to age up to HMA in order that you can complete rivals (IA i can understand as without ge and gbg there isnt much one can ask but all the way to HMA seems...
  16. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

i hope the last reward for each of the rivals will be a buildings that gives 10 fragments of the silver animal selection kit much like the calander reward of the winter event now that they added buildings as a reward
  17. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

With the balancing that you need 10 blocks to get a level 5 chests, you can now have both a 8 block or a 9 block chest givving it 4 star making it easier to get the quests faster finished, also the fact that we will get buildings for rivals makes me verry happy
  18. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

In Rise of cultures I know there are guilds that require you to be active every 6 hours to do 4 encounters in ath so they all get ath 60 by Wednesday night( 36 hours after ath starts)
  19. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

its the 26th today,i completed the first 14 quest in the first 50 minutes of the event, all 3 rivals started at 10.30 uk time/ 11.30 europe mainland time so i know to have a started ticket with 25 moves available and 4 full tickets in the first 7 hours after rival start so i can play the board...
  20. Discussion Best age for competitive GbG

Best is industrial age fighting either 4 OF siege units and 2 Fe siege units and 2 rogues