• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback History Event 2024

thx Crash
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

negotiating will not autocomplete after GEX4?
  3. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

the starting Bid is way to high. No one has this amount of coins, at least if a few players have that amount, they can buy one, mabe two things and then? wait a year to be able to buy something new? it should be max one quarter of the current account, even then way to much
  4. Fixed on Beta: QI "too many citizens in employment" bug

yeah, did work. i had to buy an extension for 100 shredds, build an rooftilehouse - and now i was able to sell an amphitheatre^^
  5. Fixed on Beta: QI "too many citizens in employment" bug

Still doesnt work
  6. Fixed on Beta: QI "too many citizens in employment" bug

Same Problem, cant even sale buildings that Need Population
  7. New Issue: QI - Attack and defense bonuses do not apply.

will this problem will be fixed? at least some information please
  8. New Issue: QI - Attack and defense bonuses do not apply.

same problem, before the fight attackbonus is displayed correctly, in and after the fight no bonus at all
  9. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

The Rival Quest is not doable without at least some diamonds. That´s Okay, but the daily specials were useless so far. Could you please change it bevor it goes live? One of the 3 new Buildings would be great.
  10. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Thank You very much FOE! This was really nice!
  11. Feedback Fall Event 2023

the chances to get the daily prices are too small. i havent got any daily prices in the last days. didnt count the tries but it must have been a few.
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

it takes so much to get the higher age units, then even more to get enough attack boost to play beyond the maximum attrition. and now they double it to 24k... makes me sad. The worst part is after years of playing, planing and fighting, one update and its all gone...
  13. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

did someone find allready some pieces of The Tourney Grounds?