• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Investigating: Wrong number of unlocked stones

Under the board in the anniversary event the number of locked stones is displayed. This number is wrong after restarting a board.
  2. New Issue: Detail window after collection pops up in background

Unfortunately I can't provide a screenshot but when I collect fragments or anything from a building in my city and the tap on the collected item the popup that shows me i.e. the number of fragments appears in the background so I need to close my collection before being able to see the number of...
  3. New Issue: App crashes on Android

Whenever I start the app on my Samsung Galaxy M31 the app crashes shortly after displaying the "To the Future" popup. Yesterday it worked
  4. Halloween event?

Will we get a halloween event on beta this year or is it skipped? To me it looks like time is running short.
  5. Fixed on Beta: Number of coffeecups does not update correctly

After finishing a board where you collected coffee cups the number of cups for the next grand prize does not update. E.g. you start with 2/20, collect four cups and when returning from the board the counter still shows 2/20. Only after closing amd reopening the event window the count is correct.
  6. Fixed on Beta: App crashes after activating the Golden Spoon

When I want to activate the Golden Spoon in the app, a popup says Server Unavailable/Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please try again later. and I'm back in the Login Screen.
  7. Fixed on Beta: Sun... Palace detail screen too big for app

I just upgraded the new event building with the golden kit and when I now look at the detail screen it looks the following: The problem about this is that I don't see the time until collection anymore.
  8. Fixed on Beta: Wildlife Event quest counted complete even if it was still open

I have the last quest counted complete, giving me 51/51 and the 30 fragments, even if I haven't completed the quest yet. Maybe it has something to do with the change of the number of quests during the event. I play on android, current beta version.
  9. Rejected Give us a Road to Future

I've seen other longtime games do it and I think it would help here too. Write a Road to Future every three to six months and explain what you want to do with the game. Publish it in the Beta and normal forums. Give players time to have a chance to react to future developments BEFORE they hit...
  10. Not A Bug: Event not accessible in App

Since this morning 2023/03/01 I don't see the event quests nor the event screen in the app. Yesterday I installed the Beta app and was able to play,