• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. New Idea keyboard shortcut

the idea is to deacrease the number of the mouse click for example we can use B for auto battle and antre for pass the windows reward and the window reasult of the battle I'm a bit tired of always clicking the same mouse button. It's starting to wear out
  2. New Idea keyboard shortcut

hello I play in QI and I see that one can launch an auto battle with push B on the keyboard Can you do the same things on battleground ? for exemple keyboard shortcut for the auto battle
  3. Duplicate: game halloween

hello i'm blocked with the card's game I dont see the windows where you choose the magic card and i cant play
  4. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

hard game but funny easy to lose if u dont pay attention u must heal really often and i think u must paid a lot teeth around 500 teeth to win a game so u win onnly a game /day to have a drand prize /day
  5. Feedback Space Age Titan

hello, one month ago -ScytheNinjAlin- had post on utube 2 videos on gameplay of titan. ( thanks to him ) between 52 and 54 min he show the list of recurring quest and ... The reccurings quests of titan are really worse than the one of jupiter quest supplies n gold : supplies 1M --> 2.7...
  6. Feedback Summer Event 2023

hello, I dont see how finish this event. For the moment, we win 10 doubloons/ day + 10 doubloons /quest if we win 2 steps for 10 doubloons, i think i will arrived to 240 progress maybe 260 with luck this is give me 7 trading post upgrade with the upgrade of quest line . With the lvl 1, i can...