• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Abacus

Feedback Quantum Incursions

As was done with the initial iteration of the new style of GBG in beta, I think it would be useful to have a poll in addition to the feedback thread, asking whether QI (in its current form) is actually an enjoyed element of the game by its players - the general feedback here is a mix of...
  2. Abacus

Feedback Quantum Incursions

It is what it is - worse features have been introduced and a lot of thought has obviously gone in to this, despite nothing new actually being introduced except the 'glowing' resources... This would be a comparable replacement to Guild Expeditions where there has never been any cross interaction...
  3. Abacus

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I've watched this thread since it started and have seen the repeated arguments for and against including all of the ridiculous statistics and overthinking, and considered both sides. I've continued with GBG in beta and have grown my city and attack ability over this long period it's been...