• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Martha-Marcie

Feedback History Event 2024

Would it be possible to give a group name to the prizes and the extensions off them? There are just so many prizes now with each mini (which is cool), but it's super hard to find everything, particularly as you win as you go along e.g. calling them all tranquil lliac/fountain/fromage/grove ?
  2. Martha-Marcie

Yeah I agree with this, fair enough juber you want us to play different - I can see how to do it now and I understand the motivation, but because it is a big change it might be good to announce it with the rival quests on main? (or whenever you change it on main!)
  3. Martha-Marcie

This confused me too, they mean win two full battles (all 8 cards) on any level. Important to remember, unlike halloween, you need to have lives left when you win the final round for it to count as a victory.
  4. Martha-Marcie

It seems getting the event building without buying a pass is going to be really difficult? From what I can see you need to get to 2000 points on the quest. At the half way mark I'm only at 550 or so, this just doesn't seem possible? Edit: I think the error I made early on was playing on hard...
  5. Martha-Marcie

I'm happy to see the card game back, I did really enjoy it for halloween - I appreciate inno trying new things and expanding mini games. My feedback is really that I feel I have no opportunity to play it right now? The ratio of tickets to coins seems Really off. Even playing easy, it's just not...
  6. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I'm really struggling to spot the little QI golden fists on buildings - it just looks so similar to the GE sign's colour. Hadn't even spotted it as part of the cultural settlement buildings update. Is there any chance we could change it's colour please? Unless you are looking at the forum...
  7. Martha-Marcie

Reported to Developers: Anniversary event questline randomly appears among main quests

Same issue for me, they're responsive too so maybe event dates for rival were set up wrong?
  8. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Really happy to see the AD getting attention! I sell and use the AD very frequently, here and in my main world. I think the coins and gems need to be rebalanced though, either decrease the starting bid, or increase the value for selling items. With a lot of collecting, I have 3.3 million coins...
  9. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I'm not certain this rival trial is doable - even spending diamonds I couldn't get more than a few done. It's so dependent on random luck of what you get in each board. Importantly, the wildlife and anniversary event are not a 1-to-1 challenge. Moves per game in wildlife was much lower, - in a...
  10. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Love this game, think it's fun and relaxing. Looking forward to the rival challenges and I think the boosts are a nice new addition. Finally, I appreciate you upping the prizes for clearing the board. Only note is that the prize for finishing the board is improved, but the number of keys isn't...
  11. Martha-Marcie

Reported to Developers: Two wave battles show wrong enemy troops for 2nd wave

I have the same issue for the last two days (since I got to level V and had two rounds of troops), so could have been longer.
  12. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

Really happy to see these changes - it's a fun part of the game that was becoming not worth it just because of the value of other buildings vs space. Will be nice to put them all down again, thanks for updating it all! Not to be too greedy, but would also be nice to upgrade the extra small...
  13. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

I love the rival - its a really fun new challenge for the game, and I hope it keeps up. A few thoughts at 28/32 quests in; 1. It seems unfair to have to use the tools we win e.g. use a lightening or 4 hammers. The point of playing rival is to get more, losing so many as you go seems to make...
  14. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

This is my favourite event, so I'm feeling quite disheartened - the combination of changes is really making it feel like a slog and a bit tedious to do? 1. 30 instead of 20 paws to each prize - there are certainly more paws in games on average so I appreciate the rebalance, but a 50% increase...
  15. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Thank you - I was totally baffled by it, couldn't find it anywhere. Sorry 2 more questions 1. Can you get any of it in one of the elf prizes instead of a choco factory or 100 FP or whatever 2. Is it possible you'd need more than 4 e.g. could you get 2 gold level up and no silver one
  16. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Could someone explain the Elfie Nog house? As in do you need to get the elf prizes x 4 to get it to full level? Pros; Game runs really smoothly, the snow effect is lovely as always, it's cool to have so many prizes (even if I can't find one!), and I know for many players a less involved game is...
  17. Martha-Marcie

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Really loved this - genuinely challenging which is rare when you get your city going, 10/10!
  18. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

As the new game comes to an end - just like to say I really enjoyed it! I hope we do have an unveiling maze game for some future event (that used to be for halloween and archeology) but I really loved the game. Also I appreciate Inno adjusting teeth amounts and costs to redraw in particular...
  19. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I think full credit to inno it's fun you are trying new mechanics (although I loved the old halloween/archeology format, I hope it comes back for a mini game). My main issue is it feels you get to play very little overall - as in you basically always die about 4-6 in, even buying health. I buy...
  20. Martha-Marcie

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I really like the new changes, it makes it tougher but that is a positive to making the game more engaging - I was just wondering, would it be possible to do a fragments exchange? The new packs are much neater but having permanently 94/100 fragments for an extension will drive me mad haha! Just...