• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fire Witch

Do Not Suggest Store Kit for Great Building

Sorry, I thought that was pretty straight-forward:
  2. Fire Witch

Forwarded Participants list available after QI season.

This has been forwarded with the general feedback.
  3. Fire Witch

Do Not Suggest Daily challenge final chest reward with epic kits during events

If you feel like this would make events more fun, please add it to your event feedback. As this idea has to be taken into account when balancing events, we will not forward it. As a general rule: Balancing changes are not to be suggested by players, sorry.
  4. Fire Witch

Feedback Settlement Updates

No. Some things are on the DNSL because they are up to the game designers. The general direction of the game and balancing is solely up to InnoGames. With the ideas section we're mostly looking for small improvements of features. Players should not suggest big changes.
  5. Fire Witch

Feedback Summer Event 2024

Please use the bugs forum for bugs.
  6. Fire Witch

New Idea Stop hand for QI officers

With the upcoming changes you can mark every upcoming sector that you want to conquer like so: Why is there a need for an additional stop sign?
  7. Fire Witch

Feedback Quantum Incursions update

Please create bug reports in cases like this. Afaik the issue has already been forwarded.
  8. Fire Witch

Discussion Bring new forum instead of discord

Can you discuss the history event changes in the event thread, please. I thought y'all dislike discord so much, because of missing structure..?! As for the initial topic: This is not really up to discussion, sorry.
  9. Fire Witch

Not A Bug: Rival mission impossible to complete in Iron Age

Closing the thread, because everything is working as intended.
  10. Fire Witch

Not A Bug: Rival mission impossible to complete in Iron Age

It is not. If you wish to complete future Rival Quests, you have to age up.
  11. Fire Witch

Not A Bug: Rival quests for GE encounters

See https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/daily-release-notes.16912/page-2#post-173204
  12. Fire Witch

Feedback Daily Release Notes

Did you read the release notes? This was fixed here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/daily-release-notes.16912/page-2#post-173164 Two other things: 1) We're interested in beta bug reports here. 2) There is a dedicated bug section in the forums. Thank you.
  13. Fire Witch

Rejected QI Age advances as the season goes on.

What happens with new players during a championship and how would changing guilds be handled?
  14. Fire Witch

Fixed on Beta: Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!

As I said, please use the event thread for further discussion and feedback.
  15. Fire Witch

Here is the information on the change from discord: I do not have further information.
  16. Fire Witch

This is actually intended. Please leave feedback regarding this daily special in the event thread. Thank you!
  17. Fire Witch

Rejected Rework GBG rewards, more clicks is not the answer

In the ideas section we're looking for pretty straight-forward suggestions. This is mostly feedback, so I will not forward it, sorry.
  18. Fire Witch

Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

Today is a public holiday in Germany. Monday will be, too.