• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Space Age Titan

My first impression about the new GBs.
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2022

Me: Looks at grandprize Grand-Price: has a lot of bonus Me: Reads the stats, Reads Town Attack Bonus Me: Looks at trash-bin throw the Great-Price in Me: Feels better This Grandprice is actually very very bad
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Wow great improvents looks worse then the current 1000er round on the live server^^ seems to works. Or not :D Please let the system at is it right now on the liveserver and it will work much better then this what you are palning to do.^^ https://ibb.co/jrB6PLt
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Other games: We would like to achive that the players play so long as possible InnoGames: We don't do this here
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Well if that get's finalized. You will even get more trouble. Then many organised good Guilds will be very unhappy with that. And the price to pay for that will definitive go to the small guilds. Then the other guilds will say that guilds bring us that damage, so as present for that they will...
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

So under that circumstances the goods effort will drop drasticly. So best solution for big guilds to deal with that problem is bomb the map full with traps and forts. Problem solved Competition destoryed and the best thing is InnoGames would be we very happy with that i assumed.^^
  7. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

I see a new competitor for the worst GB emerges with that ^^ It will have a great chance even to surpass the world famous Colosseum.^^
  8. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

No no i think this bonus would be not very helpful. From a neutral standingpoint we need a GB which brings a new Inflation with it. Because we will face many new Problems, especially with the tramendos evolution form the Event Building. As is it now is i would never ever build a TA on a new...