• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. NormaJeane

Discussion New production times

In settlements the new times are as follows (new times started with the introduction of Quantum Incursions): • Instead of 4h, 8h and 24h Cultural Goods productions now are 5h, 10h and 20h. • Instead of 4h, 8h and 24h Cultural Diplomacy productions now are 5h, 10h and 20h. Since I simply...
  2. NormaJeane

Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

This game is becoming far too complex imho. First with the introduction of different kinds of attack/defense and now with the introduction of a ‘new game’ in this game: Quantum Incursions. All the added complexity surely will appeal to some players… however not to me! I play just for some...
  3. NormaJeane

Fixed on Beta: Missions screen 'refresh'after collection or abort

Since today: After collecting a completed mission and/or aborting a mission all the missions slide to the left giving a blank mission screen and then return with the newest mission on top. This is very irritating... - What you were expecting to happen That the new mission would appear on the...
  4. NormaJeane

Rejected Daily Challenge - exclude FriendsTavern

I love the daily challenge, except when it includes a mission I cannot influence/control, such as: the amount of silver I must collect from my Friends Tavern. It is something no player can control. Sometimes the requirement is up to 4000 silver... :rolleyes: I feel that the missions one should...
  5. NormaJeane

Implemented City Planner Tool

Proposal: A (preferrably in-game) city planner tool where one can design new lay-outs for a city. This should include all buildings of any age as well as expansions. Have you checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes I have checked. Is this idea similar to one that...
  6. NormaJeane

Goodbye for now!

As some of you may have noticed, I'm no longer a moderator on beta. Sometimes IRL things have to be handled first. The stress of many irl things + taking care of my elderly mother, has taken its toll and I had a meltdown... No doubt I will recover, although that will take some time and I may...
  7. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 04/08/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 04/08/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 400 Previous weeks winning number: 2 Previous weeks winner: No winner Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  8. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 28/07/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 28/07/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 200 Previous weeks winning number: 55 Previous weeks winner: RhynoPatties94 Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread...
  9. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 21/07/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 21/07/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 200 Previous weeks winning number: 3 Previous weeks winner: Gopal Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and post...
  10. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 14/07/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 14/07/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 1000 Previous weeks winning number: 57 Previous weeks winner: NO WINNER Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  11. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 07/07/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 07/07/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 800 Previous weeks winning number: 24 Previous weeks winner: NO WINNER Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  12. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 30/06/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 30/06/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 600 Previous weeks winning number: 30 Previous weeks winner: NO WINNER Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  13. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 23/06/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 23/06/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 400 Previous weeks winning number: 30 Previous weeks winner: NO WINNER Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  14. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 16/06/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 16/06/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 200 Previous weeks winning number: 69 Previous weeks winner: rambonnator Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  15. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 09/06/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 09/06/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 1000 Previous weeks winning number: 24 Previous weeks winner: No winner Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  16. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 02/06/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 26/05/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 800 Previous weeks winning number: 37 Previous weeks winner: No winner Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  17. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 26/05/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 26/05/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 600 Previous weeks winning number: 38 Previous weeks winner: No winner Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  18. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 19/05/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 19/05/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 400 Previous weeks winning number: 7 Previous weeks winner: No winner Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  19. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 12/05/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 12/05/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 200 Previous weeks winning number: 62 Previous weeks winner: dontwannaname Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread...
  20. NormaJeane

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

Since we are getting a lot of feedback on the 2 new GB's The Virgo Project & Stargazer : we would like to ask all of you to put your feedback in this new thread so it will be easier for us to compile all your comments in our reports. I will try to move previous comments in [Feedback] Space...