• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Magenta

Investigating: Negative population prevents selling or storing buildings

Since the balancing changes players with critical population had their population change to negative. This in itself may not be considered a bug. But it triggered a bug that now prevents players with negative population from upgrading, selling or storing buildings that will actually add to the...
  2. Magenta

Fixed on Beta: City zoom changes after visit to settlement

In my case it is the Egyptian settlement so don't know if it happens on all settlements or only Egyptian! City has 3 zoom levels; Big/close zoom Medium zoom Small/far zoom After returning from the settlement only medium and close zoom is possible.
  3. Magenta

'reply' and 'copy & paste' functions for messages

Hi. This feature is great. But the usual upsetting of button/function order has happened here too. In boost threads we not only copy & paste others' posts but ours as well Since I pick the first option to copy & paste, I have many times edited my post instead of reposting it with some...