• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Do Not Suggest Make the new campaign map in SASH attractive without always being just coins, supplies,goods.

How about placing different prizes in the SASH provinces. It would be very interesting to see other awards besides the usual ones
  2. Discussion Why isn't the royal bathhouse given priority for motivation?

I noticed that all settlement buildings receive motivation except the Egyptian settlement building, why? Can someone explain to me
  3. Rejected Increase the city's productivity.

Make the city's productivity bonus based on happiness equal to the productivity of IQ euphoria bonus
  4. Discussion rename the bonus section at city hall and put the new ones

Does anyone know if they intend to rename the bonus section at city hall? Because you are having several bonuses that are not included in the specific count of these bonuses. I can't find where the red icons for guild expeditions are, nor the blue icons for gbg nor the new golden fist bonus...
  5. Rejected put in the secondary building within the settlement progress.

Why not put frags from the settlement's secondary building in the progress bar?
  6. Rejected Make calculating the arc in fps deposits easier.

The piggy bank is interesting, but it is not common nowadays, I think the piggy bank should come with the total calculation of the arc that you have leveled.
  7. Discussion Some Ideas for rework gbs

Well, as I had a discussion previously about whether you had the same thought as me that gbs are becoming outdated (some were already outdated since their launches hehehhehe) here I propose that we can have ideas of what new bonuses could be like and make small changes in existing bonuses. I...
  8. Discussion Rework the GBs

I notice a lot of new updates and now with the new models of the settlement buildings, don't you think you should now look more at the GBs too? There are many GBs and now it is at a turning point because little by little they are becoming disadvantaged in relation to other buildings and it was...
  9. Discussion add an emissary slot and an antiques dealer slot to the tech tree

putting in the next era in the tech tree somewhere unlocking emissary for the town hall and an antiquity center slot would be something innovative for the next era that will come ahead. What do you think about this, because the next era will be very expensive and I don't see anything more being...
  10. Rejected Remove some duplicate tools

Hello, the game is modernized, but we still have some places in the game where there are two ways to enter and I think some are better removed and replaced by new themes that are coming.
  11. Discussion what do you think about having a world war inside the FOE once a month?

what do you think about having a world war inside the FOE once a month? It would always be on Monday where we have neither expedition nor open GBG. would be unlocked by researching Anti-Tank Warfare in the Modern Era. In which there would be a common enemy to fight and all the players in the...
  12. Rejected Place more plants per level on titan gbs and later.

Well the ge is great, but there are three problems, people are now excluding players from previous eras to have only players from titans. People are now trading less goods.because they are saving it to level up their ges and this creates a certain selfishness in not turning the merch to other...
  13. Rejected create a place to care for animals on the outskirts of the city and they can give us different bonuses.

It would be placed in the old location where the hub event belonged.
  14. Discussion What do you think about trade being for everyone on the server instead of just guild, friends and neighbors?

What do you think about trade being open to all players in the world that plays instead of just friends, guild and neighbors. After all it limits the trade a lot and some new people in game they need to exchange goods and they can't because neighbors don't have goods, most guilds are very...
  15. Rejected Create an auction center between players in Antiques Dealer

So that we can exchange between players and get exchange coins from the antiques dealer and mainly so that players can also get buildings or sets in addition to just the system's store and auction. It would be one more tool within the merchant center
  16. Rejected Differentiate the awards in the PVP Arena ranking

Simplify things or place different prizes on these placements
  17. Discussion the incredible case of events

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE GAME. How is it possible for a game like this to drastically change the method of winning events. In the anniversary event you practically kill yourself to try to gain a golden building level up. And now in the wildlife event you can earn the golden up ''easier'', but you...